Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_fida thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah its too bad..Shabd i'll never forgive u for this...how dare u hit my sweet mahi😡😡 I was just wanting to see their lovable realtion long lasting but shabd is runing everything...now i am sur no one can save Shahi's happily married life......He didn't slap on mahi only but destroyed everything! i am so sad for them because i so loved Shahi but for hitting mahi..i can't forgive shabd!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😡 shabaddddddddd 😡

i hate you for hitting mahi😡

biwi pe haath uthana mardangi nai hai and mahi is right.... you wont accomplish anything by blaming mahi and feeling sorry for urself..... go out do something and prove urself......

AND DONT U DARE TO LAY A FINGER ON MAHI EVER AGAIN......😡

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Shabd should attend  anger management classes..

yup and shouldnt worry about the fee i will pay for it...... as long he gets his brain back......
sajanapatel thumbnail
guys calm down we all know shabd did it because he is in an crisis and for gods sake this is only a show get over it  im not saying what shabd did was right but mahi siad some mean things she should od encourage not taunt him and mahi thinks by her working evrything is gonna get normal it isnt she needs to help shabd get his business back not help her boss by giving him ideas she needs to work with shabd not against him one thins is mahi shouldnt forgive shabd easily after the slap but she got slapped because of herself it is all her fault
Sue Jeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mahi needed a slap for a long time she had it coming...... Zor se maar Shabd............she deserves it
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Jeet

Mahi needed a slap for a long time she had it coming...... Zor se maar Shabd............she deserves it

I think you want to slap Mahi Bcoz She is a successful lady..You cant see  Mahi's success. like Shabd cant  accept Mahi  is doing better than him..   You all are frustrated and got a chance.. But dont worry  ''thappad ka effect zyada din nehi rahega''.. 😆 She is successful was successful and will be successful...
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajanapatel

guys calm down we all know shabd did it because he is in an crisis and for gods sake this is only a show get over it  im not saying what shabd did was right but mahi siad some mean things she should od encourage not taunt him and mahi thinks by her working evrything is gonna get normal it isnt she needs to help shabd get his business back not help her boss by giving him ideas she needs to work with shabd not against him one thins is mahi shouldnt forgive shabd easily after the slap but she got slapped because of herself it is all her fault

Shabd is  mean minded . Hecant take his wife's success.. What Mahi said today to Shabd that was 100% correct.. pahle aapne aap kuchh karke deekhao phir bade bade baat karna.. ghar me baith ke peene se aur wife par haat uthane se mard nehi ban jata.. 😡😡😡Why Shabd needs Mahi's help for his business meeting?  He cant handle it..alone? Mahi is just now joined  and she has a responsibility.. yeh koi bachho ka khel nehi.. If Shabd commited someone then Mahi also commited sumone  as a  matured man Shabd should  realise it..
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago