Shahi Future - English Movie

Posted: 14 years ago
So I once saw this english movie, I don't remember the name of it right now, but what happened was this . . . .

The husband and wife were running low on money and they met a very rich man.  The rich man fell for the beauty of the woman and told the husband, "give me one night with your wife and I'll give you a large sum of money" . . .

It may not be the EXACT case with Shahi and the new boss, but I have a feeling it is going somewhere in that direction . . .

What do you think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nahhhhhh they said he has a positive role so i dont think soooo shabd would kill him if he said that
pallavi25 thumbnail
That movie was called "Indecent Proposal" it starred Robert Redford, Demi Moore and I forgot who was the hubby. ๐Ÿ˜†

I think in this case, Shabd will suspect Mahi of having affair with her Boss. He will accuse her unfairly and she will leave the house and go! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The movie is Indecent Proposal.I think the baby of Mahi will fall ill.The boss will pressure Mahi to marry him.Mahi to save her child will agree.Shabd will misunderstand her.
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not sure this will happen at all, isn't the boss coming in as a positive character? Isn't that what the TB article said?

crud...my sig isn't showing, argh..I can't get this thing right๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by rashi77 - 14 years ago