Mahi sometimes ask for trouble!

Vivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys, Mahi we all know is very clever but sometimes ask for trouble for herself, today after visiting her Mum.. it was raining heavily and Moni plea with Mahi to call Shabd to pick her up and the baby, but Mahi said she will be okay and with the baby in her hand took a taxi which broke down and then she called Shabd to come for them, but before Shabd got there Mahi was being help by her New boss, Shabd was shock and later was a bit upset and later saying things are looking up but the credit goes to Mahi, meaning he thinks something is going on btw Mahi and her boss. after Angad i think Mahi should be more careful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
don't worry nothing gona happen , i think shabd need to think before saying things .

As for ad he did right thing to drop mahi , its not save to stay alone middle of the road .
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its not Mahi's fault vivanfan But  situation is  against Mahi. No 1 Mahi cant stay  at moni's place, Bcoz she has to go office tomorrow... Then Taxi broke down , Then it was heavily raining , Mahi couldnt contact Shabd due to network problem, and above all she was not alone her baby was with her  so for her baby she took  lift from her boss didnt wait for Shabd.. and  I think Mahi's greatest Enemy  is her Beauty... For her looks everybody  falls for her..
Vivanfan thumbnail
thank you very much moniπŸ˜† yeah but dont you think Mahi should have waited for Shabd in the first place.. especially with the baby with her. 
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vivanfan

thank you very much moniπŸ˜† yeah but dont you think Mahi should have waited for Shabd in the first place.. especially with the baby with her. 

she is waiting for shabd but ad force her to come with him and with smaal chiled what she do . shabd should not tount her he is being mean with her .πŸ˜•
Vivanfan thumbnail
[QUOTE=sudhirm_2007]Its not Mahi's fault vivanfan But  situation is  against Mahi. No 1 Mahi cant stay  at moni's place, Bcoz she has to go office tomorrow... Then Taxi broke down , Then it was heavily raining , Mahi couldnt contact Shabd due to network problem, and above all she was not alone her baby was with her  so for her baby she took  lift from her boss didnt wait for Shabd.. and  I think Mahi's greatest Enemy  is her Beauty... For her looks everybody  falls for her..

thanks πŸ˜† i am not saying Mahi is at fault, i said she should have waited for Shabd at her mum place and not set off,  she called Shabd and he told her to wait.. if not why did Shabd found out where they are? but then she got a lift from her boss
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One thing  I cant understand.. That day they showed Shabd sold all his cars . that's  why soni mahi  went to meet mummyji by taxi.. But today  Shabd was driving his own car.. I thought Mahi was refusing to call Shabd when mummyji said her  for this reason.. πŸ˜•
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

One thing  I cant understand.. That day they showed Shabd sold all his cars . that's  why soni mahi  went to meet mummyji by taxi.. But today  Shabd was driving his own car.. I thought Mahi was refusing to call Shabd when mummyji said her  for this reason.. πŸ˜•

make sense!
i_fida thumbnail
Mahi called shabd first...she did very right thing but its all because of misfortune that as shabd was about to arrived there for mahi and ishana, Mahi's boss came and for baby's sake mahi have to took lift in his car but In car she also tried her best to call shabd again but it was all in vain because of bad signals...so there is no harm in it...atleast Mahi reached safely at home wid Ishana...as far as shabd...i think he needs our sympthy too..he already feeling guity for not been able to save his business and family but he is also tring hard...i feel so touching to see how he tried his best to reach on highway for mahi and his baby..even he kept on  running to reah in time but ......its all bad time i can say for shahi....i just hope their realtion would not be affected any more now!
Vivanfan thumbnail

thanks fidaπŸ˜† yes you are right b/c of Ishana they have to take the boss lift and reach home...and  me too i hope no more problem comes their way.