laali married to sekar right!!If so then!!!

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi yaaro,
one small question!!!IS laali married to sekar as well!!!Well it seems ppor laali has been tricked into marrying sekar is it without aware that he is already married!!!As already heard like I beleive laali has been married to sekar coz siddeshwari could not conceive even after marrying for 5 years!!!
So I beleive siddeshwari does not know this and I hope sekar is aware that he is married to laali as well.so does it make him kind of negative here???
One more question based on the show title agla janam is there is a last janam some relation between laali and sekar,I mean in last birth both were together and thier love cold be successful so they are back together in this birth!!!I am osrry for this stupid question just wanted to know my friends!!!

Sorry if questions are kind of stupid here 😊

Regards
Jai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi-Gal89 thumbnail
veryy gud question..even am confused yaar..i just started watching now coz of suku..so im soo lost..lol
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
i dont still understans the story but im sure we'll get to know once it progresses further:)
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
no no jai, u got it totally wrong there.

Laali hasn't been married to shekhar. Thakur and his older son bought laali so they can give her to that businessman(shown yesterday), and in return they will get a business contract from him.

Laali was wed when she was young to a guy named Ganesiya. But Laali was still staying with her parents since they were waiting for her to mature, before they send her off to her husband's place. And now when Laali's father went to fix the date for her Gauna(bidaai) Ganesiya's family demanded that he gives 10,000 ruppes if he wants to send laali to their house.

So they couldn't arrange the money, and Laali eventually was sold. But parents didn't tell Laali that they were selling her, and instead they told her that she is being sent to her sasuraal, to Ganesiya's place.

But the thing is she hasn't seen Ganesiya for years now, since they got married when they were young, so I think she will think that Shekhar is her Ganesiya.

shekahr and rajeshwari have no idea about laali, and the track about rajeshwari not having any baby, is only from the articles, it's hasn't been shown yet.

I hope this helps and clers the confussion.
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
oh thanks yaar gursharan yaar this Ganesiya i beleive he is also from a poor family right like laali and hope this Ganesiya is not sekar right by any chance!!!
And i guess then we have got one more new entry in form of Ganesiya who is going be that!!!
Man nice yaar and yaar about the title agla janam any idea what it could mean!!!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

oh thanks yaar gursharan yaar this Ganesiya i beleive he is also from a poor family right like laali and hope this Ganesiya is not sekar right by any chance!!!
And i guess then we have got one more new entry in form of Ganesiya who is going be that!!!
Man nice yaar and yaar about the title agla janam any idea what it could mean!!!

no problem.
yea Ganesiya is from a poor family as well, but yea there is some mystery behind him as well. Because when Nanku(Laali's father) went to their house to fix the date for Laali's Bidaai, his parents didn't let Nanku meet Ganesiya. They told him he wasn't there, though he saw someone hiding behind the curtains. So as of yet, they haven't shown Ganesiya yet.
ya, I think Ganesiya will come into the show, but not anytime soon.

oh the tile means:
reincarnate me as a daughter. well that's what Zee TV has written uderneath the hindi tiltle here in Canada and US.

Jaishankar thumbnail
thanks yaar and kindly read my other posts yaar!!!!hope my friends are also enjoying Suku as well 😊
Jaishankar thumbnail
and yaar gursharan u in US me too,me in boulder , Colorado!! 😊
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the title simply means....... re born me as a girl again in my next life

agle janam mohe bitiyaan khi ki jiye.....

so this means the story is about a girl and the different struggles they have to face in life....... even so the girl who (lali) still wants to be a girl if she is to take another birth (janam) because being a girl also has some advantages.........