fargone2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi every1!

I'm Hobby10, known as Hobs from previous forums😉

Just wanted to clearify an issue abt Suku  fans.
i saw that ppl r already starting to get disagrements on Suku fans ideas on the forum, like abt wanting to have Karan on the show aswell, i dont think suku fans by any chance mean that he should come in and along with sukirti take over the show or become the main leads😆, not at all, but as big fans of Karan they would just like to see him in this good show as well as they see sukirti, u know, maybe he gets in as a support character for Laali for a while, that would be fab😉 
So my point is, we r very well aware of that suku is not the main lead and this is mainly the story of Laali (she is very cute btw!😃), and  as suku's character is already married we dont mean that we want Karan Sukirti to become a couple on the show (which would be great😳, u guys just have to watch one of their love scenes to understand our pain😭) but just had a humble request to involve Karan as well if there were going be more twist in the story, now thats just a dream of course!😕 
Anyways hope u Agle janam Fans wont get tired of Suku fans loving her to much and wanting the best for her,
now hopefully she will become a support for Laali towards the thakur family and we will see 2 innocent cuties co-act alongside eachother! plzz creatives😊 what say guys?
Edited by hobby10 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
exactly yaar agree with u 100% kindly enjoy the show and dont mind us as we are the bunch of crazy fans of our Suku and now of laali as well!!!both of them will rock the show 😊
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thats very sweet of u guys to love ur Suku soo much.....i agree wit ya..we all got our favs....jus like how i love my Sharad and Divyanka..that jus like how u love ur karan and Suku....together with all of them the show will be very good...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey Manusha_LuvSD thank u so much for understanding together all our actors are going rock!!!