Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends,
This is Jai here!!!Glad to join here!!!Well I am one of those crazy fans of my Suku!!!Well was really sad when she left DMG and proud that she left for her ailing elder sister.Now as her sister is in final stage of recovery she is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
πŸ‘
I am so happy for her and hope she wins all our heart as she did in DMG folks!!!
Eagerly waiting to see her tomorrow!!!!

I am happy that I am going to make new friends here and hope that my stay here is going to memorable one especially with Suku back!!! 😊

Regards
Jai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hi jai.
This is Gursharan(Gur).

Yea Sukirti is indeed a very popular actress, and I hope all of you guys who are her fans, help to make this section more lively!πŸ˜ƒ

I can't wit till tomorrow's episode!
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy Jai!! Nice to see u here too...me too yaar cant wait to see my Sukku back! Yayyy!!
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jai..weclome yaar........
Jaishankar thumbnail
thanks yaaro well dont worry will make this forum as lively as possible and will make sure all of us enjoy the show and of course our Suku 😊
roshaaan thumbnail
hiii jai how r u ???? mee here too ..... i cant wait to see suku today

n sure we'll gona rock the forum now
Jaishankar thumbnail
hey roshaan good yaar nice to see u here!!!At last we are going to see our Suku hehehe I am happy even though we cant see her in DMG but alteast she is back,I am happy,s we are going to rock this forum yaar😊 with Suku around
Tia_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey

sorry guys don't know who is Sukirti .....can u guys let me know
mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi jai, finally suku is BACK. love her.
Jaishankar thumbnail
hi tiakhan sukirthi aka our Suku is a beaultiful actress who played the lead role of docotr ridhima in star show top show Dil Mil gayee.She did a fantastic job for 9 months and has won lot of fans across with her wonderful acting and innocent face and smile.She is a wonderful person in real life as well who actually left that show to take her of her ailing sister and now since her sister is recovering she has now joined agla janam.I am sure she will win all our hearts here as well with her wonderful acting😊