fargone2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
If the creatives r seeing this;
Have a Humble request! plz dont make Sukirti Khandpals role negative, although i think she even can convince the audience with her acting in a negative role, but plz dont!
Edited by hobby10 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
She isn't playing a negative role.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hobby10

If the creatives r seeing this;

Have a Humble request! plz dont make Sukirti Khandpals role negative, although i think she even can convince the audience with her acting in a negative role, but plz dont!

She'll play a parallel lead
and the case is just that the character is helpless about her inability to conceive

I think She'll be good to Laali and as far as the women in the household are concerned, they all are positive roled and hence have little possibilities of Sukirti turning negative
Saleem.K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hope she doesnt turn negative...love her as sweet and cute suku!!!
fargone2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

She isn't playing a negative role.

Originally posted by: nikkie

She'll play a parallel lead
and the case is just that the character is helpless about her inability to conceive

I think She'll be good to Laali and as far as the women in the household are concerned, they all are positive roled and hence have little possibilities of Sukirti turning negative

i hope its like u guys say, the reason i am worried is cause in case Laali marries her housband she might get negative towards her, but as u guys say her character seems to be a positive one, well, i hope so!
looking forward to this , btw does anyone upload the episodes here on IF?
Edited by hobby10 - 15 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hobby10

i hope its like u guys say, the reason i am worried is cause in case Laali marries her housband she might get negative towards her, but as u guys say her character seems to be a positive one, well, i hope so!
looking forward to this , btw does anyone upload the episodes here on IF?

oh I hope she doen't get negative towards Laali. as laali has no bad intentions, she has been bought by these thakurs. but Laali doesn't know that she has been bught she thinks she has been wed off.

yes, all the episodes have updates here. by magnificent. there are written updates a swell.
check this topic for updates:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1158514

roshaaan thumbnail
noo i dont think soo but she will look good n she is a br8 actress she can convince people
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No yaa! I think she's gonna be +ve thru out the show! dont worry :D
fargone2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

oh I hope she doen't get negative towards Laali. as laali has no bad intentions, she has been bought by these thakurs. but Laali doesn't know that she has been bught she thinks she has been wed off.

yes, all the episodes have updates here. by magnificent. there are written updates a swell.
check this topic for updates:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1158514

i hope so too.
thnx ! btw can u give us a short descriotion of whats been going on with the story till now?