Thanks Patsy

JAGDUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
eclat thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Pat.

Jagdu - where are you? 
Hosanna thumbnail
Thanks Pat. There seems to be a new storyteller who has opened several portals.
Jagdu, 1000 apologies if the show winds up mid year under the efficiency of Insp santhia.
Then again if there is still some carvotting going on then you'll have to face the firing squad or.......
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yennai kodumai with this serial.. yabbaaa thangamudiyalai paar!!

thanks hun for the updates .. unggalake yeppo taan vidiya kaalam varamo ...

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the updates....when are going to exhume Rekha's remains and put Ram on an electric chair???😡 Is Rekha's cell phone still under the bed? Is it Santosh who is going to find it and run to grandma Radha? 😔
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Thanks for the updates....when are going to exhume Rekha's remains and put Ram on an electric chair???😡Sue, I think that will happen in 2012, even though Jagdu told me otherwise. Is Rekha's cell phone still under the bed? Is it Santosh who is going to find it and run to grandma Radha? Santhosh will find it, but Ram will find a way to get it from him before he runs to Radha.  It looks like poor Pat is stuck with this lousy serial forever.😔

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Pat.

Me joining Ho's gang.  After a very long time saw Vaathu yesterday.  I dont like the new vaathu at all.  Lousy acting and lip synch.  Can make out she is quite poor in tamil pronouciation.  Missing Easwari !!  :( 

These rowdies are policemen or Soma's men.  suspense building eh?  EK & Co we arent interested in suspense and things anymore - we just want this serial to be wound up. period !
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to the club, eclat!  I have not been watching this show for some time now, and I just read the updates in the hope that this rogue will get caught soon, and the show will come to an end.  I feel like the old joke about how the Japanese refer to the Eiffel Tower - nikkumo nikkadho - and feel this story is about the same - mudiyumo mudiyatho!
Janu thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Pat

Now, what is Santhya up to????