-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Celebrating Heer

Heer- A character we all have grown to Love and Adore
Heer who symbolizes Simple and Rustic Beauty

and Pure and Untainted Innocence..
An Ethereal Beauty who is Simple yet Elegant..

Heer showed determination and grit 
She had her silent yet strong stubborness for her love and her loved ones

She had been a pillar of strength in her own right

. Yet she mantained the grace, the poise, the innocence, the elegance and the beauty of her character.

An ode to Additi Gupta

Additi the girl who gave life to the wonderful character
Who lent that freshness and poise to 'Heer'

Whose expressive pair of eyes conveyed more than a thousand words could

Whose fiesty sprit and bubbly off screen attitude warmed our hearts
Whose child-like innocence and implusiveness brought a smile on our faces

Whose hardwork and relentless effort made 'Heer' what it is today

Whose par excellence chemistry on screen won our hearts over

Whose lively smile brightens our day

Whose grace and elegance spell CLASS!

Whose journey and heaps of improvement has made us so very proud!

Her acting abilities and her simplicity has struck a chord with all her fans

Seldom has any BT heroine managed to garner so much support.
Heer has till now maintained the essence of her character

We all sincerely hope she shall continue to do so
She has made 'Heer' so very close to our heart

That her tears brought tears to our eyes

And her smile brought a smile to our faces

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail

On your birthday we wish you much pleasure and joy;
We hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Bright Joy
On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness

that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

Birthday Happiness

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.

PinkRoses.jpg Pink Roses image by Heatwaves77

birthday-15-1.jpg Birthday Wishes image by love4u_fromd

-Faith- thumbnail

\

Dear Aditi,

Happy Birthday!!!!!! πŸ₯³ I hope all your wishes and dreams come true on this special day!!! May you get all the happiness in the world!!!!!!

I think you are doing a fabulous job playing Heer!!!! πŸ‘ Over the course of KDMHMD you acting skills have improved tremendously!!!! The way you portray Heer's character has left me awed!!!!! You do full justice to her role!!!! Hats of, i think you are amazing!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

From what i have seen of you in SBS and SBB you seem fun-loving, warm and cheerful kind of person!!! Please don't change!!! 😊 It's so nice to see that even after all the recognition you get, you are still so modest and down to Earth!!!

Once again, Happy Birthday!!!

P.S. You look very pretty as it is, but you looked simply amazing in a sari!!! 😳

Maddy (A die hard of fan of you and KDMHMD)
(Black Daughter)

Many Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Dear....
May All Your Wishes Come True....
May This Birthday Be Just The Beginning Of A Year Filled With Happy Memories, Wonderful Moments and Shining Dreams....
Wishing You Good Health; Success & Happiness in Life....

God Bless You
Luv
Rehana aka Rehana86

Happy birthday Additi
i wish you all the success in life.
You are a great actress one of ma favos
 Wida

Hi Additi

I am a big fan of you and your show Kis desh mein hai mera dil. I think you fit the role of heer perfectly and perform it exceptionally well. I want to wish you a very blissful and joyful Birthday with your loved ones on this special day πŸ˜ƒ . Hope you have many many more. I pray to God that you have many more success come your way and also that he fulfills your dreams. 😊

Premeer928

Heylo Additi *waves*

Firstly a veryyy veryyy Happyy Birthday! *hugs*
Wishing you many many more birthdays filled with Love, Happiness, Success, Health, Bliss, Sunshine and Warmth! And loads of achievements, not just with kdmhmd but with any other character any other show any other movie hehe or basically any other endevour of your life!

I am sure this whole journey with kdmhmd spanning a whole year must be really memorable and eventful for you. But it has been quite an association and pretty much a roller coaster ride for us too. So today, on your birthday. I would like to take a trip down memory lane.

I remember I first time I saw u, there was something likable about you that instantly made me say to my mother, 'awww achi hai nayi larki... I like her'. I never realized it at that moment that this would grow into such an association and attachement! :-) Because I never knew I was fan material untill I got to know you and Harshad as Heer and Prem lol. Its not that I never liked any jodi at all. But the association never went beyond the realm of the character to the actors per say. I never was cut out for being a celebrity 'fan' I guess thats why.πŸ˜†

I remember when initially Prem had just entered and you were learning the ropes hehe.. at our forum there was a lot of appreciation and support(reading drooling and more drooling lol) over Harshad Chopda/Prem but somehow I felt there was a need for more support for Heer and for you. And thats when I made this humble Appreciation thread for u and gradually people poured in and your fan following really grew as the character grew on us. Its amazing really how your supporters grew and grew! :-) *proud muh*

But one thing that bothered me when I made that thread was that there is hardly any information about you on the net *khafa*. I mean hardly any detailed interviews and all. Ya thats maybe because you were new at that time. But then we really did and still would love to know a lot more about you *giggles* coz even now we dont seem to know enough abt you, tho we understand u seem like a private person! :-)

The remarkable improvement in your acting abilities and your performance with every new episode is beyond commendable! The way you have come along and improved heaps is so amazing. We are really proud of you for that. Especially as a newcomer and at such a tender age, you really improved and made your niche with a lot of ease and the way you gracefully conduct yourself. Really proud of you! *shmile*

Plus, obviously the Mindblowing, Out of this world, Thud-o-meter Breaking and Absolutely Rocking Chemistry that you share with Harshad Chopra has a huge role to play in this as well. :-) Seriously both of you just redefine Chemistry!! With every single and every small little scene with both of you. Its just amazing how you guys out-do ourselves. The fireworks just keep increasing. Our screens set ablaze each time. Do you realize how many times we had to get fire extinguishers *khafa* And its probably because both of you share a good rapport and a very good friendship offscreen too. We hope you stay the best of friends and *giggles*ahem no I m not hinting kuch bhi *masoom-muh* I will say directly both of u make the most perfect couple!! Onscreen... haww what did u think*angel muh*

Oh and I really wanted to say in the SBS thing with Baarish theme. Both of you were super cute but when he asked you abt ur bachpan ki yaadein and you said 'mein tou abhi bhi choti hoon'. That was simply adorable! Felt like pulling your cheeks.And its amazing how u r actually sooo different from Heer. I realized when I listened to ur interview on tcc. Your spunk and chulbuliness were so endearing!

Plus, ya I totally love the look Heer has always carried. The simplicity, the grace, the piognance and the prisitine purity she exudes. The minimal look is absolutely perfect! The way u carry it off is just perfec!. You are the perfect Heer.⭐️ And that reminds of those terrible few days when the rumour of u quitting or being replaced were doing the rounds *sad muh* It was really bad me and my friends we couldnt believe it affected us so much. But one very positive thing came out of it, people realized how Prem-Heer and kis des is adhoora without you and how much you mean to them and the show =)

Oh ya and how I always wanted to to see you in a sari. And not the over decorated style at all, just the kind of look you have now! You looked like class and elegance perosnified in that sari! =) And you are soooo tall, Woah! hehe And even off-screen as in SPA and other places your sense of style is really nice. You looked gorgeous at the SPA function and really shweet in the casuals in the rehearsals and all.

Oh and loveee it when u smile and more so when you giggle *Big Shmile*. Though onscreen you dint really get to smile a lot. I remember me and Ranz used to wish that heer would smile. And  when u finally got to smile, your smile just blew us away. And we love your half smile, your smile through the eyes, your naughty smile when u teased the naughty hyper PremπŸ˜†

And your eyes, they are truly an asset. One of the most beautiful and most expressive pair of eyes ever. Love how effectively you use them to talk to Prem and how beautiful they look when u do the jhuki huwi palkein thing *sigh*. My most favourite scenes the first Rasta roko scene, then the confession, the raasta roko part two, the foreheadooh(forehead touching scenes) *dreamy muh* were some of the scene where you did not let Prem take the cake right away from you in that scene. Not saying Prem wasnt good there. He was brilliant! But for us its Premeer as one *gosh this is making me sound like a crazy fan*πŸ˜†

And its strange that we dont really know you as such but there is this unknown sa bond that had formed. Having grown so attached to Prem and Heer and their love story. Its like a part of our lives now. We have been through so much we prayed, we wished, we behoshofied, we sighed, we cried, we smiled, we blushed, we hid our muhs in our duppatas, we went crazy jumping, we pulled our hair in frustration, we waited and tolerated a lot for our precious Premeer scenes and a lot more really.

Anyhow I would like to end this kathaπŸ˜† with the fact, that I am your BIG-gest fan! *giggles*. Naah I wont say that inspite of having won the biggest heer fan award in our forum *hides muh*. I am SO not the perfect fan material.

But ya I can say I m definitely one of the biggest Heer/Additi Gupta supporter, defender and well wisher. I would always wish you the best and pray that you always do extremely well. However, if there is any blunder that the character makes I would take the liberty to bash it but in a positive constructive way and defending it at the same time. I dont know how that matters to you *hides muh* just had to say it

Once again Happy Birthday!
Wish you lots of Luck, Joy and Smiles..

Keep Smiling and Keep Shining!
And πŸ˜†Keep Rocking BIG time hehe
Zainab aka -Faith-

i hope you have all the happiness in the world and achieve whatever you want....i hope you get much more for then you have desired....happyy birthday......hope you have a spectacular day.....
 Sonia aka miss_hyper

I first started watching Kis Desh after seeing a Premeer scene while changing channels.After that day I sat on my computer and watched every single episode of Kis Desh on net.As I catched up with the show I was totally in love with Premeer.Now that kis desh has completed a year of its success and our Heer becomes an year older ,I look back at the old days..Additi as an actress has great potential..initially I thought Harshad was more talented than her but soon I realized (especially after Harshad's exit from the show because it gave her more screen space,more dialogues and more oppertunity to show her talent) that she is no less than Harshad..Her acting is mindblowing..She has made all of us,her fans,cry and laugh with her...we can feel the pain of Heer,we can experience her joy,we go through every emotion the character Heer is going through and all the credit goes to Additi for potraying Heer's character so magnaficently..Additi has great innocence and simplicity.,She makes Heer character so lively...I think she is presently one of the most talented actresses on tellywood.And yes how can I forget to mention that she is a great dancer too!!I simply loved each and every performance she has given till date... Watching her off screen on shows like SBS,SBB etc. gives us to have an insight on Additi as a person.What all I could make out with her interviews is that she is very sweet,professional,hard-working,dedicated and a good human being.I appreciate her a lot to achieve all this at such a small age(she is almost my age !)Additi you are an awesome person and an awesome actress and I love you a lot for making Heer's character and Premeer's chemisrty what it is today..Love you!!

A very very very Happy Birthday from me...
Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come...
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true....
Not just a year older, but a year better....
Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy...
The more candles, the bigger the wish....
Wishing you everything happy for your birthday....

Bul3

Dearest Aditi,
Last year I couldn't wish u on ur b'day because I didn't even know about the show & thus had no idea who Aditi Gupta was.
But one fine evening last year May while surfing channels I just saw a promo of the jail scene & in that 30secs all my attention got glued on the screen & I thought I have to watch this show! And then the rest is history!
All I could see was a person asking some intense questions to a girl & all she did was portray & convey her pain, pathos, love through her eyes & it simply bowled me. I was mesmerised by the chemistry in that scene which attracted me to such lengths that even today I am hooked to the show. I flipped over those eye contacts that still has such a big hold on me. I had to go back & watch the entire show right from the beginning & have to say the character 'Heer' that u have portrayed is etched & carved in my memory for good & I can't imagine any other face as Heer for her Prem.
I can't thank u enough for enacting Heer to such perfection with that innocence, naivete, softness, chastity & purity through ur eyes & body language that even now whenever I think of Heer that is the picture I conjure up in my mind. Heer of those days just captivated me with her reserve, quiet, shy nature & I simply can't get rid of that image from my mind even to this day. Alongwith Prem I fell in love with his Heer as well!
And ur career graph have thus gone up from that day according to me, after Prem's supposed demise the day u broke down from ur denial due to Prem's quietus I cried with u from the core of my heart.
So from the bottom of my heart I thank u for giving us Heer who is the other half of Prem & without whom Prem is incomplete & vice-versa.
On this special day I sincerely wish u a very Happy Birthday with all my best wishes for a successful, jovial, prosperous & a wonderful life ahead of u. May u enjoy this day & have fun to ur heart's content. May all ur dreams, hopes & wishes come true & hope we will have the pleasure to see u brighten our TV screen as long as possible.
Once again I wish u a Happy Birthday & hope u have a hearty celebration to ur heart's content.
Good Luck with ur life & career!
From one of ur many well wishers,
Lana.
Lghosh

I started watching the show Kisdesh in the end of march 2008 while I was swapping channels.It is a very simple punjabi girl wid beautiful eyes and wid rawness in her beauty tht made me curious to watch the girl again and thus I started up wid da show wid heer and her parents in ambala.
In the beginning I am not so impressed wid her acting skills.Actually in the beginning Heer is very dumb and so was AG's acting.But as the show progressed wid evey twist and turn in the story Heer's character showed growth and brought changes reflecting the hard truths of life she saw.Wid every growth in Heer's character AG grew as an actress.She brilliantly portrayed tht innocent,shy,docile Heer tht even after years I wud luv watching tht phase of Heer's character.Next thing I luved most is AG's portrayal of Heer's misery and breakdown on losing Prem and her desperation to get back her luv and her struggle to fulfil Prem's responsibilities.I luved the attitude heer wid RR and DJ.I luved her fire spitting act taunting the GS guy.Though I didnt like the seducing heer but AG did gud job wid it too.All in all AG gave life to the character heer.AG is best as Heer.AG as Heer rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But still there is room for improvement she can further more polish her acting skills.I hope she keeps up the gud work and come out as super star.Luv u AG.Wish u happy Birthday.Hope ur dreams r fulfilled.
Wish u more success and happiness.
HAPPY BDAY.God bless UπŸ˜ƒ
Luckyluv

Hi Additi.....i hope u hav a brilliant birthday....and get to eat lots of cake!....i wish u all the success in the world.....and i hope all ur dreams are fulfilled in the near future!....u are a wonderful actress and i wish u carry on playing the character of Heer as long as ur happy to play it!......for the last year u have really contributed to the success of KDMHMD......so i wish u all the best in the future.....and hav a gr8 birthday...cos u deserve it.....lots of hugs...from Shabs! =) tc

Shabs_89

Dear Additi(even though i don't know you will see or not:P)
  Wish you a very happy birthday....Hope all your dream comes true...Keep up with your briliant acting..We will always love you..as we are your crazy fan:P

Your fan....

(Harshitipremeer)

Dear Additi,
Happy Birthday to you!
God bless you and may all your wishes come true..
I'm a great fan of yours and the show.And I must say, you have come a very long way.The way you have developed as an actor is evident and I'm so glad you achieved so much.Keep going!We, your fans are always there for you.Have a rocking birthday!
Love,

Ash

(ashpush)

Dear Additi,

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful one and have lots of fun! πŸ˜ƒ
Wish you all the success and good luck for your future!

Love,
Shivani

Hi Aditi...

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day!!!!

Just want to take this opportunity to let you know that you are growing to be one of the finest actresses on TV today...No one else could've portrayed Heer the way you do...Keep the good work up...

God bless you with His choicest blessings and help you achieve all your dreams.....

Hope you had a great day!!!

Luv,
Raksha

(-athena-)

Dear Aditi,

Wish you a Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. You are celebrating your second B'day with KDMHMD team members and a successful one year as Heer in the show, may you get many such instances to celebrate. You have achieved so much in such a short period so all I can say is; wishing you all the Happiness, Fame and Goodwill that you deserve. Happy Birthday.

~TrivπŸ˜ƒ

https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/sweetanza92/Precious%20Designs/ha3.jpg hspace5
Happy Birthday Aditi

May God Bless you with all the love, joy and fame you deserve to get on this very day and also for the years to come. We are lucky to get you as Our very own Heer on Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. You have been doing a tremndous work on this show and for the role. Hav done loads of hardwork. And improved from what you were on Day 1 And wat yu are now. And I as a Fan feel proud that am your fan. There has been many moments on the show, where your work has been fantabulous. One of the biggest WOW moment was the under water sequence that you had done. πŸ‘ I dont have words as for how to express of how much I loved that whole sequence.And the Rajasthan episodes made me speechless. Running through those deserts bare footπŸ‘in that cold weather...Totalli outstanding....We are so lukcy to have you as Our Heer. And not to forget, ur chemistry with ur co-star Harshad. The most Sizzling couple on screen. Your hard will always pay and take you to greater heights.

ALL THE BEST ADITI for your Future. Will Always pray for you well being and a successful Life ahead!!!

Luv Nans
(Nandini90)

Hello Additi,

Happy Birthday!
On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Love Jyoti
(Jyotix)

Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ Additi! Many many happy returns of the day and may you have many more too come! You have touched 😳 all our hearts. You are a fantastic πŸ‘πŸΌ actress and shall most definitely excel and reach great heights, that too I believe in the near future. Your growth since day one is absolutely remarkable. Looking at the confident, vibrant Heer from recent episodes, one would never be able to say guess that this was the same rather nervous, somewhat reluctant Heer from the beginning. Its amazing! A huge well done 😳 to you for portraying the character of Heer ever-so beautifully. We truly both love and adore πŸ€— you. I honestly cannot imagine someone else playing the role of Heer. Its as if you alone were made for it and vice-versa. There's always room for improvment....so continue trying and keep up the hard work! Hope you have a lovely πŸ₯³ day! Make the most of it πŸ˜› while it lasts πŸ˜† hehe.

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years.

A very happy birthday once again.....wishing you all the success in life.

Love
Shafaq 😊

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Additi ! May this day be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderfull moments and shining dreams!

You have totally enthralled us with your protrayal of Heer and have brought such dimension to the character. Many credit goes to you for pulling it off with such ease and grace. Without you Heer would just not be complete...

Happy Birthday, once again! I wish you all the best for the future!

Love Ranz xxx
(Raiinie)
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

~Special Birthday Video Mix~
(Made by Luckyluv)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=533iyN4w0Cs&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

-THANK YOU-

To my gang MNSTRZ esp Nandoo, Khushi for her Awesomesauce siggies and Kimmu for her gorgeous siggy... Every single siggy/avi maker whose creations I have used.. All the ppl who sent in their msgs.. Thank you!

Edited by -athena- - 15 years ago
luckyluv thumbnail
Happy Birthday aditi.U rock as Heer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday Aditi!...

will stil edit...
Arsh_here thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..!!!!!!!!! have a blast..!
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
                                                           happy birthday additi
may u get all the happiness in the world........................u r the one who gave life to character heer...................................have a great future.....................
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh so Fantabulous...i'm not at all creative like you all...but i do want to say Happy Birthday to Aditi!!!! I def agree that i love her offscreen bubbly attitude...its just a def easygoing personality that no1 can resist!!!!!

Aditi here is wishing you a happy birthday sweets...and hoping all your dreams and wishes come true...wishing you more success and happiness throughout...u deserve it girl!!!! We love ya!!!!!  Keep KDMHMD rocking with ur presence!!!!!!
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Happy Birthday Aditti, wish you all the best in life =]]