JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Really this show will grasp an immediate attention.. it's a soup of instant seriousness, emotions, hatred and most important instant comedy..

Great!! Keep it up, JD and Aatish Kapadia..👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshabh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THESE SHOW TRULY ROCKSSS, BUT I DONT LIKE THE CAST
JayVed thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravi88

THESE SHOW TRULY ROCKSSS, BUT I DONT LIKE THE CAST

I think you don't like some of the cast becuase of their looks...is it? If then, that is the whole point this serial is trying to make...tell me how many number of people out of 10 (for the sake of argument) will you find beautiful when you step out of your house? This is a fact especially in India not everyone is beautiful (infact very few people are really attractive). This show has actually tried to take a step towards reality.

Just one advice to new viewers: Don't try to compare any new serial with other serials just because you want that same old good looking faces or same humour or same storyline to be in there in new serials as well. Instead, new serials are meant to be different and personally I felt  this one having a great start.

Some one commented the good looking Dimple, Baby, Birju etc in baa bahu again not everyone is that beautiful

In fact, one think you might have not realised that the so called good looking people in serials are powdered with extensive make-ups. Guess what some cast are done a make-up to give their look not so-good.

I found Jay's voice and acting extra ordinary. No element of fault, felt it coming natural. Which other serial emphasis on sister-brother sacrifice. Most of them now are most concerned on getting opposite genders married and thats it...same old Darwian rule of combination and product (an animal instict)
prcns thumbnail
ya, me agree too. if d screenplay is good, d show will be a gr8 success, n little by little v'll start connectting to every character in some way or other, thus shifting our attention from their looks to their acting n d story.
-Divyaa- thumbnail
i love the show  ,the plot is very interesting. and the characters are quirky and there is a lot of humour.
Peya2 thumbnail
is this show anything like baa bahu aur baby...? When I was reading about the characters in this serial it seemed like evryone's scheming behind everyone's back. Is there any comedy involed like baa bahu aur baby?
laali4shekhar thumbnail
baa bahu aur baby is 100000000000000000 milion times better!
story maybe good but its same old

plus all the actors are so stupid they don't have any charm to hold attention

this show will flop
AnjaliX12 thumbnail
I agree this show absolutely ROCKS ... just saw the old episodes and they zare very entertaining ... when you laugh at something in the serial .... You know you are watching a nice one ... When I watch the other shows on the Star Plus & Other Channels ... I feel suffocated ... I hope this show does very well like BBB ..
agree with u JV......but the pt is tht we should not compare BBB nd BBHBBH......these r two diff soaps....with diff background nd diff cast and charcters....we should not compare apples nd oranges.....BBB had a diff storyline nd they focused more on cases rather than a full story as such....i mean to say tht JJJKJF nd BBB were sort of cases even though the story might be continuin.....meanin.....for eg.... in BBB first they started with baby nd birju.....then moved on to harshad nd so on....nd then gattu nd etc........similarly in JJJKJF they started with love story of pinakin nd nandini....nd then slowly they moved to other stories......nd BBB nd JJJKJF focused around middle class families whereas BBHBBH is about a rich family (jewellers) in Vadodra.....

but BBHBBH is focusin on a central issue of hetal nd her family relations nd Bhale side nd the Bure side.....nd to remind u when BBB started nobody was aware of the charcters of BBB nd so in the begin they did not have as good trp's nd slowly people started connectin to the charcters and likin them.....guys it is not even one month since this show has started.....give it some time to settel down.....nd to be honest I like charcters of BBHBBH equally gud as compared to BBB or JJJKJF..........

nd in the past also JD & Aatish are famous for makin family dramas....be it Ek mahal ho sapno ka or BBB or JJJKJF...or SVS or Instant Khichdi.....thr is always some element of family drama present thr.......nd if u notice most of their shows have women as the head of household or the ghar.......
so somewher they have some neagtive things....like always showin perfect families be it BBB or JJJKJF....but this one looks diff...as they Bhale nd Bure.....

so guys give it some time to settle down nd see after 2-3 months....if it is like BBB or JJJKJF then probably it will not be liked much but if it has somethin diff to offer then probably it will survive the stiff competition......
JayVed thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooldesi_fun

agree with u JV......but the pt is tht we should not compare BBB nd BBHBBH......these r two diff soaps....with diff background nd diff cast and charcters....we should not compare apples nd oranges.....BBB had a diff storyline nd they focused more on cases rather than a full story as such....i mean to say tht JJJKJF nd BBB were sort of cases even though the story might be continuin.....meanin.....for eg.... in BBB first they started with baby nd birju.....then moved on to harshad nd so on....nd then gattu nd etc........similarly in JJJKJF they started with love story of pinakin nd nandini....nd then slowly they moved to other stories......nd BBB nd JJJKJF focused around middle class families whereas BBHBBH is about a rich family (jewellers) in Vadodra.....

but BBHBBH is focusin on a central issue of hetal nd her family relations nd Bhale side nd the Bure side.....nd to remind u when BBB started nobody was aware of the charcters of BBB nd so in the begin they did not have as good trp's nd slowly people started connectin to the charcters and likin them.....guys it is not even one month since this show has started.....give it some time to settel down.....nd to be honest I like charcters of BBHBBH equally gud as compared to BBB or JJJKJF..........

nd in the past also JD & Aatish are famous for makin family dramas....be it Ek mahal ho sapno ka or BBB or JJJKJF...or SVS or Instant Khichdi.....thr is always some element of family drama present thr.......nd if u notice most of their shows have women as the head of household or the ghar.......
so somewher they have some neagtive things....like always showin perfect families be it BBB or JJJKJF....but this one looks diff...as they Bhale nd Bure.....

so guys give it some time to settle down nd see after 2-3 months....if it is like BBB or JJJKJF then probably it will not be liked much but if it has somethin diff to offer then probably it will survive the stiff competition......

WoW what a comment!! 👏