Written Update 21st January 2009

pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

21st January, 2009

Rating: 4/5 👏

Highlights: Dev at last knows he got the wrong girl. 😭 Bechaara!

Comments: I seriously was not expecting anything today  but was pleasantly surprised!

Vishaka tells Nandu that if you think I am lying; go and ask Radhika, as she always speaks the truth. Nandu retorts I want to go home, I need to ask her. She stops him and says alright you can go tomorrow to ask her, but till them keep quiet, tuhje Radhika didi ki kasam, understood?(kuch to sharam kar Vishaka😡)

Radhika is crying silently in her small pooja ghar. She takes the matches to light the diya. But she gets flashbacks of when Dev was confessing that he loves her since the day he saw her in raslila, that he decided to get married to her ever since they met in needhivan, of Dev asking her whether she loves him, of Kanha saying Dev asked this question to the girl he met in raslila, who he talked with in Needhivan, the one who he put colours on for Holi, it was you not Vishaka. The lit match burns her hand and she snaps out of it. She lights the lamp. Sad version of the title track is playing in the background. Radhika is wearing sindoor in her maag.

Dev is lost in his thoughts. Birju teases him and says why are you smiling now, your dream has come true. I will tell you what to do inside.😕 I am 6 months elder than you, so it is my duty to give you some advice. When you go inside, first of all take the glass of kesar milk and drink half of it in one go. And make babhi drink the rest. Dev stops him and says I know what to do. Dadi overhears and says really where did you learn it, from abroad? Birju is laughing at him, and Dev is embarrassed. Dadi calls some girls and tell them to take him to Vishaka. Dev says why will they take me? I was the one who had to wait, so I will run there. 😆Birju and Dadi tease him and say take him! Otherwise he might run into the wrong room. They shove him into the room. Dev looks adoring at her. He asks her are you nervous too? He sits on the bed and says I've been waiting so long to see you, and I was starting to think that if I don't see you I will just die. Do you feel the same? He is lifting the ghoonghat......

and dadi pulled a prank on him.(😆Dadi you rock!)  It was someone else (a doll i think). Dadi and Birju enter. Dev is angry and says why are you doing this to me? Why are you spoiling my love story?(😉bachu you have no idea just how twisted your love story is) Shaadi ho chucki hain. Dev says I swear if you pull this kind of prank on me again, then I will stop speaking to you. Dadi is shocked. Birju says but we thought you were not going to be fooled by us, that you know that this not your room. Dev is really angry this time and tells Birju to shut up! Dadi apologizes and ok! Sorry! Go! Vishaka is in your room. Dev says what if this is another prank. Dadi says no, no more, go! My real Choti Bahu is in your room. Dev tells Dadi to swear, dadi says what is this childishness? Dadi says go teri kasam! They are both laughing at him.

Ghajini song 'kaise muhje' is playing in the background and Dev enters the correct room and slowly closes the door. He sits on the bed and stares at her. He lifts the ghoonghat and....

Its Radhika! They stare at each other. Dev touches Radhika's hands, but she gets shy. He gives her the kesar milk to drink. Haila! It was a dream sequence. Dev is still at the entrance of the door.

Radhika opens a drawer and is removing pieces of Dev's picture. She says Kanha this picture came for the girl whom he wanted to get married to, but even before I got to see it, it was torn. I had gathered these and with your help I've been trying to reassemble it. Aaj mein yeh tuta hua rhista lekar tumhare samne beyti hoon kanha. Can you tell me what to do with this tute rhista? What can I do? She is crying and then she notices a final piece, and turns out to be that of the face of Dev, her picture is reassembled. Radev theme song is playing. Radhika says like this picture, yeh rhista tumhare hawale mein hai kanha. Dev is Vishaka's husband. Knowingly, unknowingly I started to have feelings for him but not anymore. I have only one beenti, Dev will get upset when he see Vishaka instead of me, god knows what he will do? If my bhakti was ever true, do something so that Dev accepts Vishaka. Will you listen to me this much kanha? Dev will accept Vishaka, won't he?(ooff yeh larki nah😡 Be careful what you wish for, you might end up getting it 😭)

Dev sits on the bed. He is telling Vishaka, that Dadi pulled a prank on me. That he was telling his feelings to a doll. But now I don't want to waste time. Dev says oooff this ghoonghat has become my biggest enemy and has to come off. Dev lifts the ghoonghat slowly.....

And sees Vishaka...He is stunned and frozen in place for some time. Then he ask aap kaun hai? Vishaka looks up and says mein?! Dev gets really angry and says phir maazak. I should have made Birju swear too and goes away angrily. Vishaka perplexed stops him. She asks him what do you want to ask Birju. Dev retorts I want to know why he took you here. There is a limit for jokes. Vishaka says Maazak?! Maazak to aap kar rahe hai? With your wife...Dev says hold on! Excuse me! I didn't get married to you. Vishaka is shocked and looks slightly scared. So stop this game here and go and bring VISHAKA!!! Vishaka at that is puzzled and says Main hi Vishaka hoon. Dev is shocked and speechless.

Precap:

Dev is screeching I don't accept this marriage, I don't, And I DON'T!!!! Dadi is looking on speechless.

PLEASE PRESS THANK YOU BUTTON! or comment!

Edited by pg17 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG so tomorrow he is going to refuse?  I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next!!  I was so disappointed thinking that just like any other serial, we won't get to see Dev react in the way he did but, I am so glad the creatives have proved me wrong!! YAY!
Thanks by the way for a great update.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
finally a rocking episode! wonder if he will bring radhika home
Trinindian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  I am really glad  for his reaction, but why is Radhika praying for him to accept Vishaka....That is not good. 
pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PiyaBawri

OMG so tomorrow he is going to refuse?  I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next!!  I was so disappointed thinking that just like any other serial, we won't get to see Dev react in the way he did but, I am so glad the creatives have proved me wrong!! YAY!

Thanks by the way for a great update.

Dont celebrate just yet! I am sure that they will tell but it is against society, you married her, you will have to accept her and all that....

Poor Dadi, she was soo looking  forward for the Choti Bahu.
s3chaudh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thx for update.

i wonder what director has in mind for poor radhika
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

balle balle

finally Dev found out, now lets get this show moving forward. Bechara dev
musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail