What would have been your choice??

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
As we all know that Karan-Mihika's elimination this week is a shocker for all of us because i thought they were really good last week and for the last 2 weeks Chetan was coming in bottom 2 and i aexpected him to come in bottom 2 this time aswell.
So is Karan-Mihika's elimantion a shocker for you?? Did you expect them to get eliminated?? Who did you want to leave this week?? Was it to early for Karan-Mihika to get elimanted as they just came back through wild card??
Share your thoughts.
Zaara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Based on that performance they definitly didn't deserve to go so soon. I think Chetan adn Syongita have to go. They are good butlately I've just seen drop down on the bar. I dont know what happened to them but I feel they were much better in  the beginning. Also, Chetan used to always look so relaxed while he was performing, but ow he seems to sligghtly scruch up and he looks a bit tensed. Its obvious their fans are also voting less; considerin they never were in bottom two in the beginning when they were really good. So franklspeaking I think C-S have to go-- they are really good;and its great they made it this far-- but I feel they were the weakest contenders and Karan-Mihika had one of the best performances

My POV
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well i never expected jay n karan to b in bottom 2 i wanted chetan n vikas instead bt since they were thn ofcourse i wanted karan to leave cz karan is gud bt mihika lot of attitude always fighting she thinks she is best from all n she thinks jus cz she was in miss india n all she is the most prettiest girl on ths earth bt she is nt so its good she wnt n karan i am shure he has a logn way to go n he wll gt the best cz he is gud and mayb ths movie is small for hm he deserves somethng more big i really admire karan bt whn it comes to my jay thn i wll choose jay only
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
personally  i thught that karan and mihika were among the strongest teams and surely they doesnt deserve to be out.in my point of vue it was chatan's team who need it to be eliminate even taught they werent in the bottom 2.
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chetan and S deserved to go this week AND next week hopefully that will happen
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brklyngurl4u

As we all know that Karan-Mihika's elimination this week is a shocker for all of us because i thought they were really good last week and for the last 2 weeks Chetan was coming in bottom 2 and i aexpected him to come in bottom 2 this time aswell.

So is Karan-Mihika's elimantion a shocker for you?? Did you expect them to get eliminated?? Who did you want to leave this week?? Was it to early for Karan-Mihika to get elimanted as they just came back through wild card??
Share your thoughts.
Zaara

Not a shocker at all, I liked Naman's statment, it's true unfair jodi, coz all others celebrity and non celebrity jodis, so bringing a jodi with both partners celebrity is totally unfair!!!!!!!!!.......
I said this from day one Karan and Mihika entered as a jodi!!!!!!!........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: farislove

Not a shocker at all, I liked Naman's statment, it's true unfair jodi, coz all others celebrity and non celebrity jodis, so bringing a jodi with both partners celebrity is totally unfair!!!!!!!!!.......
I said this from day one Karan and Mihika entered as a jodi!!!!!!!........

i agree with Naman aswell it was an unfair jodi but u can't say that they were not good they were reaaly good but i also didnt like the fact both were celebs now they are out but i wanted them to stay atleast until next week
Edited by brklyngurl4u - 15 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

agree with you..

i'm not as shocked because it really wasn't fair to the other contestants..
SophiaQ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's not about being good - it's EXACTLY what Naman said.

The jodi was unfair.

I think that's honestly why the audience didn't support Karan & Mihika either.

Everyone else is paired with non-celebs and here you have two celebrities who know the ropes of the business working together.  They had an unfair footage over the other teams.

So I am GLAD they're gone.  Whether they are better than Chetan or not, didn't matter to me.  Chetan has a newbie as his partner.  So he is more deserving of being there.

That's my opinion.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SophiaQ

It's not about being good - it's EXACTLY what Naman said.

The jodi was unfair.

I think that's honestly why the audience didn't support Karan & Mihika either.

Everyone else is paired with non-celebs and here you have two celebrities who know the ropes of the business working together.  They had an unfair footage over the other teams.

So I am GLAD they're gone.  Whether they are better than Chetan or not, didn't matter to me.  Chetan has a newbie as his partner.  So he is more deserving of being there.

That's my opinion.

i agree with u to the T