September 10th Mata Ki Chowki - Highlights (India)

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Recap: Vansh is showing Vaishnavi what he bought for Natasha and they show him putting it on, and taking off the Mangalsutra – wondering why Vansh doesn't see how devastated Vaishnavi is that he does this.  Also shows that Moksh is now with Sanyukta and Vansh's Brother.

In Gauri's room:

Vaishnavi and the good Bhabhi are sisting with Gauri and she is saying she's not going to school, and she's not going to eat.  Gauri is very upset. 

Vaishnavi asks if anyone said anything to her at school.  Vaishnavi tells her that if she doesn't share how she is feeling, then how can she take away her worries? 

Gauri says that for at school, all her friends' parents always come, but for her, her parents never come.  And so, no one talks to her, and that's why she doesn't want to go. 

The good Bhabhi says to Gauri, but if you don't go to school, then how will you become a doctor when you grow up? 

Gauri says that at school everyone makes fun of her, and says that her parents do not love her, and that's why her mother died and her father left. 

The good Bhabhi says, your father didn't leave you.  He went abroad for work.  He needs to work. 

Vaishnavi says – who told you that you are alone? I am with you, and I will go to school with you.  They do a pinky promise.  

Vaishnavi and the good Bhabhi are walking down the hall.

Vaishnavi asks if Yash (Sheel Kumar's eldest son) has been gone for so long.  Doesn't his heart ever tell him that he wants to see his daughter? 

The good Bhabhi says as long as she has been in the house, it has been like this. 

Sheel Kumar (SK) calls Vaishnavi downstairs …

He says he is going to give Vaishnavi some responsibilities, and since she has come into the house, she has taken on the responsibilities of a Bahu and has no time for him. 

There are presents on the table, and he says that they are for her – there are so many!

She says that it's all too much for her.

He says, he has three sons, but no daughters.  He doesn't know what to give daughters, and hopes that it will all be nice.

Vaishnavi says that it could never have anything bad and that anything you bring for me will always be good.

Choti Ma (CM) comes and says I want to talk to you about something important.  It's good that everyone has accepted Vaishnavi as their daughter, and she has taken on all of the responsibilities in the house.  I want to give her one more responsibility.  Since the donation box was stolen from, I want the responsibility of keeping the box to go to Vaishnavi.  

They show Moksh and the badies coming to the door to listen.

CM says that the responsibilities for all of Matarani's stuff should go to Matarani's daughter.  

Vaishnavi looks uncomfortable with this, but CM says she has full confidence in her to do this.  CM gives her the key. 

CM says to herself – this is the first mistake you have made SK.  By giving her the responsibility of the donation box, you have put the first step to your destruction.  

Vaishnavi tries to protest but no one will accept her protests.  

CM says, tomorrow, Vaishnavi is going to do a Mata Ki Chowki at Mrs. Sangha's house.  We should all go to support our daughter.  SK says he will definitely go.

The badies are watching from afar, and says, Now, what are we going to do?

Moksha says, we wait because this will be the final Mata Ki Chowki for Vaishnavi.  What I will do to this girl, Matarani will not even be able to help her!

Choti Ma says that since Vaishnavi has come, she has taken away all the unhappiness from the house. 

Sheel Kumar says – when Matarani's daughter calls her, then why would she not listen?

Khanna gets a call, and then tell Sheel Kumar that he has to talk to him about something really important.

SK says – Khanna, after so many days, I am sitting with my daughter and talking to her.  He will talk to him about work later. 

Vaishnavi says that it looks like Khanna wants to talk to him about something important.  Why doesn't he talk with him?  SK goes to talk to him, and says – this is what you call Matarani's daughter.

He tells Vaishnavi not to move, and he will come back soon.

Choti Ma says – while they are talking, why don't you check the offerings for the puja.

The badies are talking – they are saying that it's going to be a long time before they can take the money out of the donation box.  And, now, we have to go to the Mata Ki Chowki and be with that girl!  You do something Moksh, or else we will fall further.  

Moksh says no – I have no problem with going to the Mata Ki Chowki cause it will make our luck better.  We just have to wait until tomorrow.  (He has in his face that he's going to do something really bad!).  Then you will see how your Dewar (little brother in law) will show you such a show!  

Vaishnavi is checking over the offerings for the puja.  Moksh comes there and helps her to pick up the boxes.  

She is surprised that he is there, and he makes a face like he is sad.  

He starts to cry and ask for forgiveness.  He said he has tried to offend her so many times.  And, he is very ashamed.  He tries to touch her feet.  

Vaishnavi stops him and says, why are you asking me for forgiveness?  You are insulting our relationship.  You are like my older brother, and older brothers don't ask for forgiveness from their little sisters.  And, when I have never taken anything you said as bad, then why would you have to ask for forgiveness?  

Moksh starts to cry more and says, you are so good, and you have forgiven me with such ease.  But, I cannot forgive myself so easily.  I have decided that I am going to do a penance for this.  I am going with you to the Mata Ki Chowki and will help you there.  But, I hope you don't disagree with it?

She agrees and says it would make her happy.  

SK and Khanna are in the dark room, and Khanna is saying because of the pandit, they are having so many loses.  Because we had to stop the Gurukul/hotel business, our other business is also doing badly, and it's because the pandit gave us the bad eye.  The mandir committee has boycotted our hotels and other business in the area.  You can say our business in the area is dead, and soon our business in Mumbai will be dead.

In the meantime, SK is dusting and fixing his clothes like a madman.  

Khanna says that because of the pandit's spark, everything is on fire.  

SK like a madman goes to the mirror and says my kurta has a mark on it, and I didn't even know!  

Khanna begs SK to do something, otherwise, the daughter in law for who you are putting everything on will ruin them, and leave them watching.  I saw that you take that pandit's daughter and …

SK interrupts him angrily and says – if you say one more word against my daughter in law, I will pull out your tongue.  I cannot handle it if you say something against her.  

SK says – but Khanna, what should I do with the mark on my kurta – should I cut it out?  No, I will keep it and it will make me feel nice.  He breaks into a crazy (really crazy) laugh. 

Episode ends with SK saying a big, "Jai Mata Di!"

Comments:  There is a big storm coming up for Vaishnavi, but I am sure she will be protected in some way – just want to see the badies get into trouble again!

Please press the Thank You button or leave a note to encourage me to keep doing this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasminramesh thumbnail
Dear samirah...ur updates are really great. i hope u keep them coming. i had also volunteered for the written updates but now i find that i will not be able to do them since my doctoral research is in its final phase and i might have to spend every waking hour with it. I was feeling so guilty for having volunteered in such a hurry but now have no qualms coz u are doing such a great job!!!
keep the updates coming.
thanks once more.
yasmin.
MY4STARS thumbnail

Hi Samirah23

Thanks for the great updates. May God bless you. I was reading and thinking how much detailed you have wrote. This is amazing. Please keep up if you can. You know everymorning in Canada I read India's episodes for the all shows.

kewl005 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  Jai Mata Di.  :)
samirah23 thumbnail
Thanks Guys!!!  I am trying my best to do them when I can.  As I said, I may not be able to do them always because I work a lot of hours, but will try my best to keep up with the schedule. 

Thanks for your encouragement!