kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Mukti is fake crying about her brother and Prince sits down to comfort her and she rests her head on her shoulder. Nan sees this and is uncomfortable.

Amber confronts PS and says how is it that when he's delivering the drugs the police somehow comes after him. And if PS doesn't know who's setting him up who would, its PS that tells him he needs to deliver the stuff. After Amber leaves PS calls up Aryan and says not to harm his son and Amber trusts him greatly. Aryan assures him nothing will happen to Amber.

Raja reminds Nan that the next day is Raksha bandan. They have an emotional discussion. Raja says that if you dont' want anything from me right now. I promise you that I will get you whatever you want whenever you want it.

One of the goons calls up Mukti she meets him behind the house and Nil hears Mukti talk in the tapoori language. Nil goes to Nan and expresses her concerns that Mukti may not be what she seems. Nan tells her about everything and asks her to keep quiet about it because they need the kid. Nil warns her that she needs to do something before Prince is taken away from her. Meanwhile Kb sees them talking and catches that Mukti is carrying Prince is child and thinks to herself that she knows something fishy was going on.

Preview: Nan is talking to Nil and saying that she will ask for forgivness and her present from Raja for Raksha bandhan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
I hope they kick Mukti out!!!  Nan should have never pampered her in the first place. 
sdot thumbnail
thankxx 4 the update ....... I just hope everythins goes well n dat Mukti gets out ...... i hate when ppl do dat like they pretend to b soooo gud but from inside their just greedy n jealousy u kno but anyways I hope everythings goes well when Nan tells Raja Bhaiya the truth .....  
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

nan is not being very smart if she thinks that will make everything better
fire_woman thumbnail
Thanks so much Kshre for the update!  = )

Seriously, how can Nan and Prince be so naive? 🤔

And clearly, Mukti has no misgivings about using extremely underhanded methods to get what she wants. Those two had better get some "street smarts" fast if they want to come out of this together; and send Mukti on her way. 😒