Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritha19 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i agree cmopletely!...puneet  n twinkle r da biggest nautanki's ...they say somthing, do somthin, mean somthing  and at the end of it all, claim innocence... well last week itself, twinkle showed, how her values change by the day, by supportin puneet, this week, she has shown evry1 that she lies thru her teeth ...wot does she mean by i'm not questioning her background... thats precisely what she meant to do last week.. n how dare she talk to panchi's partner in that tone, inspite of that guy being so decent to her...really kuddos to panchi's partner for standing up for her! ...my repect for the guy has risen 10 folds n though he is eleminated, i wish him the very best in woteva he goes on to do

Originally posted by: dipsyworld

Thanks for the video.

That Puneet and Twinkle.😡😡 Look who's talking...the guy who showed finger and abusive words on the first day is saying "maa-baap ki izzat karthe hai...aankhon mein aasoo aa gaye" ...my foot!!😡 They both are a Nautanki couple.

Panchi, i wish u had not participated in this crappy show. Poor thing. Really feeling bad for her. 😭 I am very thankful to Rahul for talking on her behalf.

shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
cooooooooool
looks interrssting!!!!1