Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritha19 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i cudn't hav said it better...the format  of the show never made sense to me.... this way, the best man will never win... its just not a fair commpetition...in fact, its barely a competition
Crappy show am seriously fed up this how can a actor get eliminated without showing their acting skillšŸ˜”..you telling me seriously that twinklet , puneet were liked more and more popular as well!!!!!

This show needs to buck up now and get them to act not dance before we lose actual actors and left with people with big egos!!
PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for contributing...

I just heard about the Panchi elimination and it is a damn shame...there was no way she deserved to go...she was one of the best actresses in the show but show have lost an asset...

Well good luck to her and Raj...they deserve better than this Show...

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zcbcc34

I feel as though it is a terrible shame that people are being allowed to get eliminated just based on two rounds in which they only had to dance...

That is on the whole very unfair...they had no oppertunity to prove their acting ability...(that goes for Raj S.A and Partner especially and Panchi if she has been Eliminated this week)...it would have been far better if after the dance round, they had a acting round and then an elimination...

Bollywood actors do not get films just simply because they are good dancers, in fact many of them start of terribly in that dept and then grow...look at Katrina Kaif...

Acting is what counts the most, why are they not given a chance to prove that?

i couldnt agree more Rima. this show is unfair!