Chetan Hansraj slaps contestant - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Chetan Hansraj slaps contestant

Chetan Hansraj is normally in the news for his fun loving attitude. But this time it is for all the wrong reasons. The actor is caught in the middle of a controversy as he slapped a fellow contestant Puneet on the sets of the relaity show Kaun Jeetega Ticket to Bollywood. We spoke to Puneet about this issue.

"They wanted me to be good boy but in fact they are the one who made me angry. What happened is that I got a good marks and comments in the first episode and they were not happy about it. So they started using cheap language for me. So in the next episode I told my opinion to them. If expressing your opinion about anybody's comment is bad behaviour or cheap language then they can say that. It is not like they are television stars and they can say whatever they want to say. If they will say something then I will definitely reply to that and that is what I did. There is always reaction to anyone's action," explains Puneet, "I told Chetan that I was not talking to him but he got hyper and pushed me. If someone will use bad words for me then I will do same, I am not that type of a guy who will listen to everything."
However both of them have now sorted out differences.

"On camera we have apologized to each other. He told me that I am like his small brother. So I also thought that I am not here to do all this... my main aim is to get a break in Bollywood. Now that we have sorted out our problems and shot together for the next episode."

What was his partner Twinkle's reaction to this?

"Twinkle knows me as I am her partner in the show. She was supporting me. In fact she was upset too. When Chetan pushed me her earring broke and she was hurt. But now everything is fine."

When Chetan had a huge argument with Puneet the shooting had to be halted for two hours and it was only when the director of the show made peace on the set could the filming be continued.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Thursday, July 24, 2008

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
    ok so it was real!!

wasnt staged at all....well whatever I agree with Puneet on this...and hope that this week we wont get to see any drama
    *dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    Frankly speaking I think this time it was Chetan's mistake. 1st episode, I agree it was Puneet's mistake as he started the fight. In this episode it wasnt his mistake, everyone was talking against him and showing him faces, so obviously he dint like it and he retaliated. And it is quite evident that people have a problem with him cos he got full marks, or else y did they react so strongly in the last episode and not in the 1st episode whre Puneet had actually done the wrong? 1st episode most of the ppl were cool when that was the time when Puneed deserved this kind of treatment. Now that he had sobred down and was comparatively more civil, all the tv stars started! It is obvoius that it was mainly due to jealousy cos he got more marks!