Additi Gupta as Heer Andolon-Please Read!

Posted: 15 years ago

This post is soley for Additi Gupta supporters and BT related people to read and take in to consideration.

⭐️Additi Gupta: An original⭐️

A fresh face many have been pining too see in the telly industry for too long!😳

The only Heer, OUR Heer.πŸ˜‰

From day one, Additi has put in nothing but hard work so popular show Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil can reach the stars!

And reach the stars it did!⭐️

But why? There were multiple reasons why but a major hand in the process goes none other then Additi Gupta!

This lady has captured our hearts in the blink of an eye.

We were happy in our lil heaven!
Analyzing every lil detial till it was worn thin!!
πŸ˜ƒ
A big happy family we were and all that credit goes to BT!
πŸ€—

And then we heard the news.....
Additi Gupta was leaving our family.

BT was taking one of our own away and we weren't going to do anything about it?
That could never happen!

Additi Gupta is the life of the show!

She has set the screen on fire with the purest of purest chemistry with onscreen partner Harshad Chopra.

She is an inseperable member of our lives as we spend our weekdays watching the current show and out weekends revisiting memrable scenes.

Her innocene has won the hearts of millions!

We, the faithful members of the KDMHMD forum coursty of india-forums, the loyal fans of Additi Gupta today have a request for anyone who is anyone that has anything to do with the making of this wonderful show.

Please do not take away our Heer from us!

No doubt, there are many flaws in this show. But by far it is the BEST show to have ever aired on the device we call the television.

Maybe you don't have any idea how much we relay on this show. It is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to us.

When we have a bad day and everything is going wrong, we cheer up when we realize that we have something waiting for us on Star Plus at 9:00pm.

We love this show and everything that is related to it.

We cry along with the downs, rejoice with the khusians!

It is our DEAREST and most HUMBLE request to the creatives of KDMHMD and Ekta Kapoor that you please not discard of Additi Gupta.

She is truly a gem in this wonderful show. She is our only Heer and accepting another actress, no matter how beautiful or talented is out of the question.

We have laid out case in front of you, now its time for you to make a decision.

Sincerialy,
KDMHMDians.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey Family!!

This is an andolon me and Liana thought about and decided was very necasscary in the current situation. Here we can discuss Additi Gupta, her achivements, her acting EVERYTHING. You can post your requests to the creative team...but the one rule that is here is that there will be NO bashing of ANYONE. If found doing so, member will be reported.

Let's save our Additi! Let's save our Heer.

Here's to this andolon reaching 150 pages!

Happy Persuading!

Shabo
Edited by shabo24 - 15 years ago
One more thing, can someone please e-mail this link to BT...if this doesn't win them over, I don't know what will!
Batameez. thumbnail
i am just gonna mad ...why is additi leaving hw  can u guys say tht well wats the proof ..can any one say me

well  nice post yaar sid di , shabo di and lian di
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭

Shabo thanks for putting this together...Ever since I heard the news, I have been trying to put up a brave and a positive front(even though when every damn thing is pointing otherwise) and did not cry a single tear, but this post of yours got me very emotional...

Yes creatives, please don't take away one of our own...We will be left devastated...Please don't take away our Heer!

Great effort Shabo and Liana..

Luv,
Raksha

😭😭
That's the point, there is no proof.....!

One more thing, I don't think you can call me di, I'm 15......

EDIT!!!

Thanks Rakshoo di....I dunt it's true, this is just to stay on the safe side!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shabo24 - 15 years ago
vibha_23 thumbnail
Bravoooooooooo very very good shabs :) i hope they look at it and change their mind

This is mindblowingi love it
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shabooooo

what a post!! oh boy...amazin...πŸ‘

I hope da creatives read dis..and take us into consideration for once in their life..*fingers crossed* she wont leave da show..no not at all!!

LOL thanks Vibha....post your e-mail here, and I'll give the page number in the headline....
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey shabs
nice post dear
and i seriously want ekta to think on this decision again

additi makes a perfect jodi with harsh
and we would never accept anyone else as heer

ohhh lord
plllll ssssss do somethingπŸ˜•