Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey i think all the judges have been given a job for what to judge! cuz if u see all the judges say the same thing!! like sameera she is always judging on dress style n fashion n all dat. Ganesh is judging on dance stuff n mahesh judging on passion n all those other stuff. so what do u guys think?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why are you so much like me yaar? Thats really true they really do that, it gets me mad. Man.
eternal thumbnail
yeap yeap i agree...all judges are judging based on the aspects of dance that they are good at...that way it is fair to everyone...the judges are perfect...!! c=

sukhi :)
Cricmaniac thumbnail
yupp.. you can see tt esp the way sameera keeps gg on and on abt the outfits and make-up..

but personally i wish she wld put in more feedback or at least phrase herself diferrently at times.. becuz at the end it seems like she is dis-interested in anything other than costumes etc.. it also looks slightly like she isn't using her own mind at all, just judging based on guidelines (it looks like she has no opinion of her own regarding the other attributes of dance).. i mean im sure they wldnt kill her if she put forward certain other opinions once in a while..

this is just my personal opinionšŸ„°
Vitna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cricmaniac

yupp.. you can see tt esp the way sameera keeps gg on and on abt the outfits and make-up..

but personally i wish she wld put in more feedback or at least phrase herself diferrently at times.. becuz at the end it seems like she is dis-interested in anything other than costumes etc.. it also looks slightly like she isn't using her own mind at all, just judging based on guidelines (it looks like she has no opinion of her own regarding the other attributes of dance).. i mean im sure they wldnt kill her if she put forward certain other opinions once in a while..

this is just my personal opinionšŸ„°

yeah true about that!!