Written update for 27thJune 2008

khaleda aktar m thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi guyz herez the update for 27th june 2008:-

Continued yesterday,Bhakti sees dat the food was over only some parathas were left,Mohan comes nd tells her'' not 2 worry bout it,we'll have parathas wid some aachar".They come on the dinin table nd Bhakti sees that the plates in which they've had their food was still there on the table,she goes nd cleans the table,mohan also wanted 2 help her but she din allow.they Mohan lighted a candle they started eatin,Chalpa nd rajeshwari were talking nd they saw them eatin.After they have finished havin their food mohan went 2 sleep(I dnt know wat happened between this coz my house electricity went off,sorry guyz)

(from here I saw)Bhakti was washin the plates,then those 2,Parul,nd Manjula were makin a plan to make bhakti wash their clothes at nite.They took all the clothes,nd ther Alpa went into the bathroom nd was talking to the washin machine,she was sayin 'sorry' coz she was gonna cut the wire of the machine 2 make Bhakti wash all the clothes.Nd she did cut it.Parul nd Manjula went there in the bathroom wid the clothes,kitchen was near so bhakti could hear everythn,they were sayin 'how will we wash so many clothes,childrens clothes etc etc' bhakti hears goes ther,nd those were purposely washin the clothes then bhakti comes n calls "mota bhabi'.nd there it ends…………

Guyz if therz any mistake or If I've forgotten 2 write sumthn then pllzz forgive me….

Thanku….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkdiamond thumbnail
poor bhakti they are torturing too much
laali4shekhar thumbnail
wonderful update and very quick