Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV- Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

921

Views

4.7k

Users

41

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://x.com/khabarshow/status/2106695001178849409?s=46

Yaar Anni I have similar pov on this as you and as for Qazi agar woh aisey heavy style se Yung ko jawab diya kare jaisa yeh fake khabri usko attribute kar raha hai toh mazza aye na 😂

Ofcourse, aayega. I'm all for mazaa on weekdays. Par weekends pe itna darr seham ke rehta hain as if pura hafta galat gaya ho. Like, chaud mein reh na (as in under bearable limits of Sallu ofcourse lol) and TALK when any of your issue is being discussed or you're being reprimanded for something (granted lolipop issue ko once &for all khatam hona zaruri tha for his betterment only). I so miss Gauhar kinda character on the show. The way she handled Sallu on every WKW, ek dum kadak style mein despite his treatment to her and Kushal so awfully, remains a core memory.

annihilation thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://x.com/filmwindow1/status/2106727088170660302?s=46

Oye haan filmwindow waaley bata rahay hain Aman ne Qazi ko kiya smiley3

Chaman teri aisi ki taisi smiley7

Oye saarey Qazi waalo sab ke sab Qazi ke saath mary ko bhi vote karo aur nikalo baahir makhan Aman ko 🤣🤣

I'm not surprised. Not in the least. The way Aman and Uditi were talking about Qazi with Amarpalli after Sallu left was more than enough, an insight to know that this ullu will defo nominate Qazi. He's a good contestant, I'm not denying that but kuch zyada hi apne apne aap ko samjh leta hain yeh and they all forget that they only reason they were seen in the begining was...all thanks to Qazi.

Edited by annihilation - 6 hours ago
infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: annihilation

Ofcourse, aayega. I'm all for mazaa on weekdays. Par weekends pe itna darr seham ke rehta hain as if pura hafta galat gaya ho. Like, chaud mein reh na (as in under bearable limits of Sallu ofcourse lol) and TALK when any of your issue is being discussed or you're being reprimanded for something (granted lolipop issue ko once &for all khatam hona zaruri tha for his betterment only). I so miss Gauhar kinda character on the show. The way she handled Sallu on every WKW, ek dum kadak style mein despite his treatment to her and Kushal so awfully, remains a core memory.

Sorry Anni if you are a fan, I found Gauhar super annoying.
Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: BombayChic

it will be Amrapali not uditi or kanika. Kanika is hardly visible. Gullu I am dicey as well, does jackshit , could be Aman or Asif if he wakes up.

I wish but imo Ampoo is like the Sajid Khan of this season - The gyaani, agony aunt for the group. 😂 Now Sajid didn’t have a votebank and BB let him leave ainvayi smiley36 But they don’t need to do that for Ampoo, she’ll be voted out before the Top 5.

Gullu just looks like he’ll have second innings like GK’s (imo it was still rubbish but others have said he did something 😂)

Aman - will hopefully leave this week smiley37 I don’t see a long stint for this guy smiley36

Aasif - I wish, but I highly doubt it smiley19


BombayChic thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain

I wish but imo Ampoo is like the Sajid Khan of this season - The gyaani, agony aunt for the group. 😂 Now Sajid didn’t have a votebank and BB let him leave ainvayi smiley36 But they don’t need to do that for Ampoo, she’ll be voted out before the Top 5.

Gullu just looks like he’ll have second innings like GK’s (imo it was still rubbish but others have said he did something 😂)

Aman - will hopefully leave this week smiley37 I don’t see a long stint for this guy smiley36

Aasif - I wish, but I highly doubt it smiley19


I’d take Aman over Gullu. Atleast he does something and makes the effort. Gullu just wants to make a love angle somehow to stay relevant and hope he gets booted out
Edited by BombayChic - 5 hours ago
NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: BombayChic

I’d take Aman over Gullu. Atleast he does something and makes the effort. Gullu just wants to make a love angle somehow to stay relevant and hope he gets booted out

Tiger Asif smiley16>>>>> Aman gullu

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Tbf to love her strategy of choosing yung over Asif seems to be paying off as both yung and scout’s fans r planning to vote for her this time 😂😂

Itne velle fans, I have watched BB for many years and will be damned if I vote for anyonesmiley36. One vote is okay several votes like they arrange for is crazy

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Yes but also go Aman go outta the house for nominating Qazi smiley11🤣

This 360 flip will cost Aman tbh, I feel he might be bashed wkv

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Kaise pata yeh Jhanvi hi hai aur AI video nahi?

Woh sab mein nahin jaanti, ye saari investigations/links is North's work smiley37

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 3 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Leprechaun · 4 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 5 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 6 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".