Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV- Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

913

Views

4.6k

Users

41

Likes

2.4k

Frequent Posters

Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Waisey it’s still looking like the Top 5 will be

Qazi, Mahhi, Yung, Gullu and Uditi or Kanika.

I don’t mind Kanika over Uditji but my ulta panauti tells me I’ll have to suffer her all the way up till finale day smiley13smiley36

Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Arishfa was SO flipping annoying in the episode. What kind of ullu does an I told you so when a friend is getting samjhaooed. Such an immature brat smiley11

nymeria5 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain

Arishfa was SO flipping annoying in the episode. What kind of ullu does an I told you so when a friend is getting samjhaooed. Such an immature brat smiley11

She was but I was far more irked with Uditi and Aman clapping like idiots when Qazi was told off. Friends nahi, snakes. smiley24

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain

Waisey it’s still looking like the Top 5 will be

Qazi, Mahhi, Yung, Gullu and Uditi or Kanika.

I don’t mind Kanika over Uditji but my ulta panauti tells me I’ll have to suffer her all the way up till finale day smiley13smiley36

I think It would be Amra instead of Uditi/Kanika

Edited by Nishita123 - an hour ago
Funkykanu thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
Vaise ye task nai tha........jo bhi tha mujhe bakwas lga .....Mera opinion.....sab dekhe hai...ab kon kon se count karvaun
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain

I mean this is true cos she should’ve left Aasif standing instead of Yung in the captain contender task.

I want Aman or Love to go smiley41smiley41 Leave them with one lifeline during the week 😂

Other than Qazi, I love the noms smiley36 I don’t mind Mahhi or Kan but they won’t be leaving yet anyways lol.

Yung has a way bigger votebank than Asif so no brainer for love to support him over Asif 😂

And yeh strategy itni jaldi kaam bhi aagaeyi so now yung and scout fans r voting to save her 😂

Funkykanu thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Bb ko ye 2 lifeline hatta deni chaiye ....ye format hi hatta de acha rahega iss season ke liye......na koi WKV pe thriller rehta eviction.... contestants bhi mast pade hue hai sloth ke jaise.....iss maary kom ko nikalo ab....

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think It would be Amra instead of Uditi/Kanika

I wish this could be true smiley37

Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Funkykanu

Bb ko ye 2 lifeline hatta deni chaiye ....ye format hi hatta de acha rahega iss season ke liye......na koi WKV pe thriller rehta eviction.... contestants bhi mast pade hue hai sloth ke jaise.....iss maary kom ko nikalo ab....

Yeah fr, BB should just order captain Uditji to turn all the pics around - everyone has 1 lifeline remaining smiley36

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 3 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Leprechaun · 4 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 5 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 6 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".