Originally posted by: paglahawai
I found this really interesting too, Annu! It almost did seem like Appu was planning to leave everything behind including Rakshit for her self respect. But maybe she was apologising to him for standing up against his mom? Maybe she was more saying ‘sorry I’ve had to act out against your mom for my self respect’? Appu has reverted back to calling him Rakshit sir too. It would actually be a very detailed touch if the writers did this because when people are stressed, people often revert back to doing things they’re used to/subconsciously what comes naturally to them. But if Appu was planning to leave Rakshit (it would be in her nature to not want others to sacrifice everything for her so I think if she was planning to leave Rakshit, it would be out of love for him to not let go of his comforts for her), calling him Rakshit sir again makes it look like she’s trying to distance herself from him… but the scenes of them leaving makes it look like she’s not wanting to leave him so I’m very relieved for Rakshit
I’m so happy Rakshit pointed out all the terrible things happening/ the house breaking apart has never been Appu’s fault. I loved how he pointed out both the Malti slap and now this was clearly Sudha’s fault
I’m loving this pair fight for each other. Please writers! Don’t ruin this couple
The future tracks might actually be interesting. Aprakshi building their life from scratch together, building their own names and identity while learning about each other. (Maybe now Raveena and Appu should form a company- ‘Scorned Women of Bharadwaj The power play in HoB. AviRash’s journey. Hoodie guy, maybe MoVeena.
It was rakshit's decision to go with her and support her.I never said she is leaving him behind becz she didn't love him.Basically it was u stay with ur family, i can't take this
So even if u get 100% supportive husband u will leave him behind. No discussion nothing i will do what i feel 
I know she was saying sorry but from her loving husband he became Sir. Every family member spoke and supported appu rather then 3female of the house which includes her own real sis in that house.
Then the writer should have shown that appu would only marry rakshit when his mom get's convince for their relation rather then showing such scene.
Nobody is denying its sudha's fault.
Now it will be son vs SIL in sharma house since avinash doesn't give malti attention.Malti will give that attention to rakshit 





good remembered all the times he was with RA. When A was scared of him,when R heart was broken,when helped A find R at the mall.
Sharma house is anything but that. The way mother keeps watching AviRash moments and interrupts...same fate for them?? Can they stop calling R same way they used to call ex?? Doesn't sound good.

43