Thank god Uditi, woh boli ki Mahi also bitches.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank god Uditi, woh boli ki Mahi also bitches.
Originally posted by: Blackwater
I read on reddit Qazi's brother has unfollowed Uditi Singh.
Qazi- Uditi mei jhagda huva?
Am I missing something 🤔
Big w for uditi to expose Mahi.
Chuhas are so happy that MAQUA is getting exposed. 
Dhire dhire aise hi qazi ka qilla tootega 
While Salman is bringing out what Arishfa, Uditi and Aman had bitched about Mahi, bully gang is clapping, laughing and making faces.
I m so happy bully gang is back 
MAQUA's biggest issue is that they don't confront each other and BB used that oppurtunity
But I don't think anything will change
How come I didn't come across this insanity of a clip. 

Kanika exposing Mahi too. 
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
898