Dr Aarambhi | Episode Discussion Thread #1- Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

675

Views

23k

Users

31

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: ssm97

Show is going really slow. I'm waiting for her to divorce him. Also sunil's truth needs to come out. This murder drama will only drag it further

About a month ago, I saw someone post a comment on IG that the show was trying to increase the episode count, and I believe them. The show just celebrated 200 episodes. I think they are dragging it out intentionally. Nothing significant has happened since DC's arrival. Nothing significant has happened since DC's arrival.

Ashx thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

About a month ago, I saw someone post a comment on IG that the show was trying to increase the episode count, and I believe them. The show just celebrated 200 episodes. I think they are dragging it out intentionally. Nothing significant has happened since DC's arrival. Nothing significant has happened since DC's arrival.

too much of negativity manmeet telling its arambhi who killed blah blah. Just show Arambhis struggles to become a doctor and then the child custody would have been so good instead every other character is negative barring a couple and plotting and planning.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Bakwaas is the one with the hand injury. He should be the one to blame for Sonny's death. I hope they question him about his injury and how he got it. Also, at the wedding, the media saw Bakwaas fussing with Sonny. That means he had a motive to kill Sonny. Police, lock this man up!

Not only with Sunny but the media knows how he treats Arambhi too. This will eventually come to light and I'm sure Arambhi will be able to prove she wasn't at the crime scene by showing the place where she had used the lady phone to call Bakwaas and Dimple.

Bakwaas will definitely fall in trouble.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 hours ago

My head is spinning and my blood is boiling. If I don't say anything I will soon have a heart attack. I'm going to add a few words for bakwaas. Please feel free to add your own so that I can get some peace 😂😂

Vishwas Tandon

Bakwaas

Alligator 🐊

Crocodile 🐊

Vulture

Narcissist

Chimpanzee

Chameleon

Monster 💀

Vampire


Edited by Fats24 - 12 hours ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 36 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Ashx

too much of negativity manmeet telling its arambhi who killed blah blah. Just show Arambhis struggles to become a doctor and then the child custody would have been so good instead every other character is negative barring a couple and plotting and planning.

So true. The story would be so much better if they focused on Aarambhi trying to get ahead in her career, gaining custody, and her friendship with DC.

Earlier, Raj's wedding took up all the screen time, and now it's Manmeet. We still don't know anything about DC or why he wants revenge. I guess we will find out in 2027.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 19 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

My head is spinning and my blood is boiling. If I don't say anything I will soon have a heart attack. I'm going to add a few words for bakwaas. Please feel free to add your own so that I can get some peace 😂😂

Vishwas Tandon

Bakwaas

Alligator 🐊

Crocodile 🐊

Vulture

Narcissist

Chimpanzee

Chameleon

Monster 💀

Vampire



Adding to the list...

Doctor Strange 🥸

Doctor Evil 😈

Doctor Doom

Cry Baby 😭🍼

Momma's Boy

Worthless

Nepo Baby 🤴🏻

Creep

Cheater

The Joker 🃏

Related Topics

Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: Aishwarrior · 3 months ago

AN: Hi friends! This story is my own continuation of Dr. Aarambhi's journey, written purely for fun as a fan fiction. While the characters and...

Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 8 months ago

This is Dr Aarambhi’s Creations and Picture Gallery #1 Rules -You are allowed to post pictures and creations related to Dr. Aarambhi only....

Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: PutijaChalhov · 8 months ago

Will post when the TRPs are Released

Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: Virika_EHMMBH · 3 months ago

Here are some youtube links that I found for AaRuv's BGM https://youtu.be/11hMeL2IM_Y?si=vWxJoD_5H2nwesZy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hMeL2IM_Y
Expand ▼
Dr Aarambhi thumbnail

Posted by: Virika_EHMMBH · 4 months ago

I have seen in one of the Insta official handles mentioning Dhruv and Aarmabhi's Jodi name as AaRuv .

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".