https://www.instagram.com/p/DbgJbIIlL85/
As much as I am tired of Ramayan saga. But I am truely excited for Mr.Reu return onscreen .
I really want to see him play Arjun and Shri Krishna.
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbgJbIIlL85/
As much as I am tired of Ramayan saga. But I am truely excited for Mr.Reu return onscreen .
I really want to see him play Arjun and Shri Krishna.
Hello friends,
Please vote for Namik Paul as Shivansh or Aryaman or both . If you like you can vote for Naagin 7 or kumkum bhagya and Priyanka or Pranali.
Please see link below.
I just hope Namik gets nominated and his performance need to be noticed more than before and I hope his next show is even bigger superhit where he is mostly known for his acting and people also love his new pairing. Also please let other Namik Paul fans know. Thank you !
Thanks for the tag is been awhile
I've been traveling and haven't been active on IF
How are you doing
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcl8m-ovxEh/?igsi=MXM1NXoyNzRjamY0aQ==
Happy Belated Raksha Bandan!!!!!
and others who don't know him. It's Sujay Reu Aka Shri Ram of Shrimad Ramayan
Just thought of using ShriRam for Raksha Bandhan!!!!
Very interesting that'll she'll choose Namik as a hook up 
Did you see the rumor making the rounds regarding Namik new show
Hi friends ... I will create new thread once we reach 147 -148 pages ... love you all 
Celebrating 12 years of Kumkum Bhagya https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335?s=20
Kumkum Bhagya actress Sanchita Ugale dies by suicide, hours after posting on Instagram....
2