The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: infinity101
Kingu- I sound like a broken record now- I don’t think he meant to joke with Kanika, may be his only purpose was to taunt her or get back at her for the horrible allegations she put on him and got away with. Frankly instead of doing all this stupidity he straight away should have blasted her. I don’t think he is even interested in doing jokes with her. I think usko pent up frustration hai, Kanika ne ek baar aake apologise tak nee kia tha.
Yes I think he very annoyed with Kanika. Itna faltu kiya, apology toh dur ki baat, normal mazaak shuru kiya. For dobara wohi topic..
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
“🚨 BIGG BOSS 20 CAPTAINCY TASK
☆ Task Rules: Contenders had to balance a ball between two sticks with a chosen partner while navigating traffic/car horn obstacles created by other housemates.
☆ Pairings:
• Mahhi Vij chose Qazi Touqeer
• Yung chose Scout
• Uditi chose Aman☆ Mahhi and Qazi were the first pair out, leading to fierce allegations from Mahhi accusing Qazi Touqeer of intentionally sabotaging her game to knock her out of the captaincy race.
☆ Uditi outlasted everyone, balanced the ball through the chaos, and is officially the NEW CAPTAIN of the house.”
Ye jo subah se sab mahi ko Qazi ki bohat saggi bata rahay thaiy dekho kaisa pachka hua task haarte hi Mahi Qazi pe hi toot parri 🤣🤣🤣
I thought Mahi was showing she’s incredibly sorted guess the facade lasted not that long.
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
https://x.com/bollyspy/status/2105712291161473198?s=46
Isha ne bhi rohed ki tarah party badal li
From oh mujhe qazi ki wajah se panic attack aarahay hain 😭 to Qazi is a Rockstar
Abhi Rhiti bhi baahir aake badle gi 🤣
To be fair to Ritti unlike Rohed and Isha she did that inside the house itself. Now Isha doing it seems so fake.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Kingu- I sound like a broken record now- I don’t think he meant to joke with Kanika, may be his only purpose was to taunt her or get back at her for the horrible allegations she put on him and got away with. Frankly instead of doing all this stupidity he straight away should have blasted her. I don’t think he is even interested in doing jokes with her. I think usko pent up frustration hai, Kanika ne ek baar aake apologise tak nee kia tha.
I got you infi but I also sound like a phatta hua dhol rn constantly repeating he should be smarter and understand the optics instead of giving ammo to the likes of amarpali who are always ready to pounce on every word and action of his 😂
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I thought Mahi was showing she’s incredibly sorted guess the facade lasted not that long.
Ghanta sorted hai bhukkar roz khana nai mila, chai la do, pakaro, roti, doodh etd pe roti rehti hai 😂
also kannu was perfectly ok even after the joke this time .. they sorted out but baaki ghar waale usko fir uksaane lage and made a huge issue …
Na the min Qazi made that joke her face did fall and he also immediately recognized it thats why both got awkward lol
But yes others put a lot of aag mein ghee here and amarpali se toh expected hi tha ghar ki kamolika hai but Qazi ki friend hoke uditi ne kitna ghee dala aise dosto se behtar toh munh pe rehne waale dushman hote hain 🤣
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.1k