Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Sahi mei ye Exol pagal ho gai haiOriginally posted by: BombayChic
Unfriend

Eeeyu what is happening 😂
This season would be known for double meaning jokes
mujhe bhi 🫣😂😂mujhe scout par aajkal thoda thoda pyaar aa raha hai
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Seems to be similar thing happened to me yesterday. I had asked you to chill yesterday if you could go back re-read what I had posted. You would realise the real intent of me was to get you out of the extreme serious debate zone. BB ain't worth boiling your blood. It backfired on me. My posts are mostly jokes and trolls, but not all of them.
Sorry, if I missed out on any post of yours meant for me, buddy. I'm mostly half asleep when I'm going through forum/watching the episode and keeping sick these days. Toh intention miss ho gaya ho toh, apologies. Mera usual default mode hi on forum has been serious debate zone since the start.
Anyway, koi nahi. 
Isko sab pe dil araha hai. pagal ladki 😷Originally posted by: infinity101
Sahi mei ye Exol pagal ho gai hai
areey areeey sought out nhi krnaaa thaaOriginally posted by: annihilation
Sorry, if I missed out on any post of yours meant for me, buddy. I'm mostly half asleep when I'm going through forum/watching the episode and keeping sick these days. Toh intention miss ho gaya ho toh, apologies. Mera usual default mode hi on forum has been serious debate zone since the start.
Anyway, koi nahi.

Pehle Thora sab aik dusre ko mar peet lete baal khenchoo 
Entertainment toh do sab mujhe 
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.1k