Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
First celeb house I actually liked! Marathi celebs and their thinking is really underrated
He showed Nilu phule sanman...., i will show it to my Bestie 👌🙂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
First celeb house I actually liked! Marathi celebs and their thinking is really underrated
He showed Nilu phule sanman...., i will show it to my Bestie 👌🙂
I liked today's episode...
The way Arjun motivated Sayali.... The look in his eyes saying he wants Sayali to be independent, strong....
I think the attack on arjun made him realise that his wife should be independent, if in case anything happens to him...
My Bestie is so appreciative of his gesture...
Khari Tanvi mhanun accept jhalya var independent banavnyat kay artha aahe? I wanted Sayali to have her own identity as Sayali Madhukar, I wanted Sayali to be independent mainly before and in duration of contract marriage.
10th thread finally!
So thread 9 here used tis after we finish 8
New thread opened. Please post here.
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
1.5k