Originally posted by: wuthering
Haha I skipped all Mathur scenes. And even Pakhi and R ko so my viewing experience was awesome 🤣
Lmao at J being an Idiot. You are sooooo right 💯🤣🤣🤣😭😭
Like this guy who claims to be a Gyaan ki murti, who knows what chemistry and attraction is, considering he knows the affect he and his swag has on members of the opposite sex, can’t for the life of him figure out the affect that a member of the opposite sex (Saumya) has on him for the very first time in his life? Like the instincts that she’s bringing out in him?
Honestly I feel the Writers are milking this. Stretching it from a narrative POV. Socho 60 something episode mein hand hold milega toh first hug ke liye kitna kheechenge 🤣
And also it’s like if J figures out his Feelings for her - it’s game over. Like the kinda guy he is shown to be- dil ki baat muh par- no beating around the bush.
I hate that because of this Ridhan Rishta nonsense- he may step back and curb his own feelings which is so against his very personality.
1.5k