The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
But is it really that bad if Qazi was continuing the the professor/student role play and said he wanted to learn Biology?
Why did Aman turn that dirty? His own group make him look bad 
And why does Qazi hang around with those who call him filthy at the drop of a hat 
Kannu was completely understandable cos what she said to him after the last time was that I don’t care if you say it to others but please don’t say it to me because I don’t like the connotations associated with that word. QT should’ve respected that.
Sakku Qazi should have said to her in return that don’t use professor word with me you gutter mind I don’t like itOriginally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Kannu was completely understandable cos what she said to him after the last time was that I don’t care if you say it to others but please don’t say it to me because I don’t like the connotations associated with that word. QT should’ve respected that.
Okay I’m waiting for the next part since I’ve decided to watch the rest on tv - 1 hour on this 
Aww just saw Aasif give the cricket analogy 
@Munna “Mera L qazi chala rha tha”

Aman didn't. Kanika did it. She is MA in Law. OMG. Paas kaise kiya? Copy karke?Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
But is it really that bad if Qazi was continuing the the professor/student role play and said he wanted to learn Biology?
Why did Aman turn that dirty? His own group make him look bad
And why does Qazi hang around with those who call him filthy at the drop of a hat
Aas paas saare Gullus tha keya?
Bhai Biology word mein kaunsa double meaning hota hai? Seriously this is going too far. She is no victim. She needs a repairing of her brain. 🤯🤣I think she is in love with QT

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
909