The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Arjun’s conversation with Riya was a really nice moment. I’m glad Riya is still trying to figure out what she wants and her just hanging up but still trying to process what he said I think captured her confusion. Looking forward to what’s next!
Ek din Sakshi ke dost usse aur Rohit ko bhi Arjun aur Riya ki tarah discuss karenge. 😂 I’m excited for Love Guru Sakshi to get a dose of her medicine. I love their group bonding and teasing so much!
Excited for the next chapter!
⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...
Prologue The night was heavy. As if the air itself carried the weight of unspoken truths and unfinished emotions. A storm was brewing—not...
Part 1 The ETF office had always been a place of tension, urgency, and adrenaline, but today, an unusual silence loomed over the space. The...
Prologue Raat ka aakhri peher tha. Mumbai ki galiyon mein aksar iss waqt shanti hoti hai, lekin ek ajeeb si khamoshi uss raat hawaon mein gungun...
hey guys! Sabse pehli baat toh ye ki writing crossover stories is difficult man. Is baar kar diya, dobara nahi hoga. So before we begin, I know...
82