The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
reality_showbuzz20 on insta has many videos
Lf clips hain
Kamariya lollipop lage lu wala song??
I love that song. It's such a vibe.
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Oh damnnn!!! Guys alliance 2 bhi aaraha hai yeh kya saara saal reality shows hi chalne hain kyaI for one am so excited pehle alliance/lockup/ traitors then straight to bb and rise and fall and as soon as they end back to lockup and alliance 🤣🤣
Bhai, itne saare reality shows dekh kar dimaagh ka dahi nahi ho jata? I watched Lock Up netflix aur end tak I felt like my brain had been fried. BB start kiya phir and it's not even half way through and I'm already kinda exhausted. I even thought of binge watching Alliance since I didn't watch and keep hearing so much about it but my brain was like NO. 
Socha baad mein kabhi fursat se dekh lenge aur utne mein hi yeh S2 bhi le aaye. Baap re!
Rise and fall mein maine dekhna socha for Swara but itne jhagde aur chilliam chilli simultaneously bardasht ke bahar hain. 
Basically, qazi goes to arishfa to make up with her. He even starts trying to cheer her up, asking her why she’s upset and all that. It’s actually a cute little conversation between them.
But then arishfa ha goes and tells uditi that qazi came to her, was trying to make up with her, and everything and uditi’s response is y do you even do such things in the first place when you have to go and make up with someone later?
I mean, yaar, uditi, you have really stooped to such a low level now. So disappointed
And then Mahi still pointed out that qazi is very close to both of you and genuinely cares about you both, which is why he came to make up with you. Because if you consider someone your own, you make an effort to make things right with them.
Wo Pavan Singh ka vm. Kamariya...bahot ganda lyrics.
Wait, is this the tu lagale jab libbishtickk song? 
I find it hard to believe Kanika would be offended by this song 
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.1k