Originally posted by: Shivi.forever
That was to waken up ridhaan ki shaadi is not bachon ka khel.
I don't understand how he was so nolachant about her pain and here jeet was dying inside seeing her in pain.
Yaar ab tk ye log comparison and parallel scenes dikha k aur obvious bana rahe hai. Forcing us to hate ridhaan.
I agree ridhaan is the regular acha ladka it is not bad to be that way guys but he needs to develop a spine. And spine comes with love what he feels for sumo is attraction or childhood crush etc but not love. Definitely not love.
Neither does sumo love him. Ye ek disaster recipe hai jo jeet paka raha hai. Jab ye kharaab hoga na tab sara blame jeet pe hi ayega. Sumo wont blame him but baki sab to ghar laga k baithe hai. Kuch kand hua nai ki jeet ko koso.
In all this mess only jeet and krish are really concerned for sumo everyone else uses her for their convenience.
Pata nahi kya hi dikha rahe hai.
And anoop jalota ji ka aaj ka reaction mujhe below the belt nahi below the toe laga really.
Ye kaisa bap hai yaar. I take all all my worlds back that I said for him. Kaha milre hain aise baap. I will personally show him hell if I see him by any chance.
Gunda mwali sadak chap najayaz is more mature and sensitive about hour daughters trauma than you her apparent father. Jai ho anoop jalota ji. U couldn't have fallen lower. It seems anoop jalota has been wronged from his reaction today and not sumo.
1.5k