Tharla Tar Mag Thread 11- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

309

Views

2.9k

Users

7

Likes

92

Frequent Posters

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

What's wrong with them I just don't understand

Gauri is supposed to be 5 years old n they're doing this

Aarohi_2005 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Jui in IVs is like shevti amhich case jinknar aahot. And I'm like I know case shivti Arjun Sayali ch jinknar, pan hya negativity chya overdose mule nantar positive jarihi dakhavla tar ti positivity bikul impactful vatat naahi. I really don't understand why Jui is so defensive about Ashwini.

Edited by Aarohi_2005 - a day ago
Aarohi_2005 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

I don't think makers will write something positive unless and until they complete 6 months of Sayali's badnami. They made this same mistake in CM reveal track.I won't watch TTM until they bring a good track. Sorry to say but don't be optimistic atleast for 6 months, writer la sagla watola karaychi saway aahe. You were optimistic about Mansi's statement but they showed Mansi lying in court at the end.

Edited by Aarohi_2005 - 17 hours ago
khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Nakul GHanekar who plays the role of Sachin Dixit in TTM, is a wonderful dancer. I saw him a play "Krishna, Ek Anokha Natyavishkar", he danced beautifully,

Aarohi_2005 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 hours ago

Kaal majhya swapnat alla hota ki Sayali pregnant astana under water swimming karat aahe 😭

Sanskruthi thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 hours ago

I'm sorry but Priyanka cannot be Main villain. You had Nagraj+Mahipat+Sakshi as the villain trio. Heck even when Sakshi was sachin-vedi even then, she easily outpassed Priya in acting. She had ahhhmaaazinggg chemistry with her on-screen father.

Now they're again using ashram for TRP and torturing kids. Why couldn't they show how smart these girls are, MB sanskar or even sayli baalpan? So many girls went missing and they're still Bhagwan bharose? Aapan konachach walda kela nahi and all... He ky logic ahe?

Aarohi_2005 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

I'm sorry but Priyanka cannot be Main villain. You had Nagraj+Mahipat+Sakshi as the villain trio. Heck even when Sakshi was sachin-vedi even then, she easily outpassed Priya in acting. She had ahhhmaaazinggg chemistry with her on-screen father.

Now they're again using ashram for TRP and torturing kids. Why couldn't they show how smart these girls are, MB sanskar or even sayli baalpan? So many girls went missing and they're still Bhagwan bharose? Aapan konachach walda kela nahi and all... He ky logic ahe?

They could have extended the show by showing Sayali completing her education before getting pregnant.

And makers are of that thinking that saunkars raktat astat n all. Tyanchya dokkyat MB che saunskar dakhavna kadhich yeet naahi , I'm disappointed with makers since the day they showed kids creating mess in Arjun's house. Never expect them to show some good MB saunakars.

Aarohi_2005 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 hours ago

Qabool Hai pair is getting repeated on star plus 😍. But again I'm not gonna give it a chance because I know writing will be bad.

Aarohi_2005 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aarohi_2005

Qabool Hai pair is getting repeated on star plus 😍. But again I'm not gonna give it a chance because I know writing will be bad.

Pair repeat karun kay faida writer change ghya

Related Topics

Marathi TV thumbnail

Posted by: heyitsme12 · 4 months ago

THARLA TAR MAG! Thread 10

10th thread finally!

Expand ▼
Marathi TV thumbnail

Posted by: Prateekshaa29 · 10 months ago

So thread 9 here used tis after we finish 8

Expand ▼
Marathi TV thumbnail

Posted by: mishkil88 · 9 months ago

New thread opened. Please post here.

Expand ▼
Marathi TV thumbnail

Posted by: md410 · 4 months ago

Tarini: Zee Marathi Thread 2

Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...

Expand ▼
Marathi TV thumbnail

Posted by: Prateekshaa29 · 1 months ago

Bai Tujha Aashirwaad Thread 1

Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".