Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I remember my childhood days when Aishwarya was the biggest star and everyone in my house were in aww of her beauty. My dad was a big fan of hers during her Taal and HDDCS days.
I think she could have done way better. Most of her movies would flop at BO but still she had stardom and a dedicated male audience. She was a decent actor and a really good dancer. She made some bad career choices and also she had bad taste when it came to men in her life. Plus her offscreen personality is too reserved and boring. She comes across as a snob. She doesn't have any friends in the industry. Unlike Shilpa n all she is not even into fitness. I do feel if she puts efforts she can make a big comeback.
Her PFW appearances look embarassing. Tries too hard with the air kisses. Hair colour looks cheap . Like she got a pack of Streax on her way to the airport. Tiktok teen vibe. Insecure about her arms again, there's an ugly cape. She really needs to stop going because stylist toh woh change karne se rahi. Her ramp walk looked comical even when she was younger and stunning. She should learn from her mum ,who looks lovely even as a plump ' old lady '. Ageing is not shameful.
I think she could have done way better. Most of her movies would flop at BO but still she had stardom and a dedicated male audience. She was a decent actor and a really good dancer. She made some bad career choices and also she had bad taste when it came to men in her life. Plus her offscreen personality is too reserved and boring. She comes across as a snob. She doesn't have any friends in the industry. Unlike Shilpa n all she is not even into fitness. I do feel if she puts efforts she can make a big comeback.
Big time pick me with the I'm not like other girls thing. She literally said it during some KWK episode. " I'm not like other girls. I don't like discussing make up and bags ". And look at the irony. Now all she has is a cosmetic brand and that red lipstick to stay relevant. But okay , she is always polite and well mannered. No overt cattiness like Kareena.
Halloween arrived early.
and they have nerve to call others ugly
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s body in her 50s debate https://www.instagram.com/p/DYyXhU9DDJd/?img_index=9 igsh=anQ4YTB0d2Nkd3g5
https://x.com/i/status/2015979260247474489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7qOjXlW7d4 list=RDMM index=11 never seen this movie, but I've watched this song umpteen times. Two gorgeous...
You know that moment in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein — when she slowly lifts her dupatta and looks at Salman? That’s the exact kind of beauty I’m...
0