Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV- Page 136

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.3k

Views

5.8k

Users

43

Likes

3.6k

Frequent Posters

BombayChic thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I said it before I will say it again, does Asif even have an audience? Did you see how he was flexing working with Jaideep. I had secondhand embarassment smiley37

Yes I cringed hard too. Like flexing in between an argument like how stupid. Pagal hai yeh aadmi, self respect rakh le bhai. Asif has an audience with Chinga and Jaggatjug heresmiley37 Also munnasmiley16
Edited by BombayChic - a day ago
Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I said it before I will say it again, does Asif even have an audience? Did you see how he was flexing working with Jaideep. I had secondhand embarassment smiley37

We don’t talk about this one, okay? 🤐 smiley19

smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: BombayChic

My issue is Qazi is equally bitching about ppl I think, yet he is getting a free pass . Everyone’s bitching about everyone atp.smiley36 If he is also doing the same his fans cant be pointing fingers at others.

This!

Qazi ka bitching gets sympathy

And dusaro ka bitching gets gaaliyan smiley36

BombayChic thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

This!

Qazi ka bitching gets sympathy

And dusaro ka bitching gets gaaliyan smiley36

Yes I am not getting the logic. He probably doesnt bitch about Arishfa but I read he did about Aman and Uditi . So whats the fuss if they did the same? Crazy logic. Keep the parameters same for all.
infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

This!

Qazi ka bitching gets sympathy

And dusaro ka bitching gets gaaliyan smiley36

Yaar the way they make fun of him behind his back, does he do the same? I have rarely seen him talking bad about them or mocking them in front of others, especially to those who they presumably dislike. That Arishfa literally called him a “ghatiya aadmi”, he treats her so well. Why are these people so insecure of him? Yai milta hai unhe to make a butt of their jokes? smiley24
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: BombayChic

My issue is Qazi is equally bitching about ppl I think, yet he is getting a free pass . Everyones bitching about everyone atp.smiley36 If he is also doing the same his fans cant be pointing fingers at others.

He was making dumb comments right as Isha was getting evicted, there is a time and place for 'i told you so'

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: BombayChic

Yes I cringed hard too. Like flexing in between an argument like how stupid. Pagal hai yeh aadmi, self respect rakh le bhai. Asif has an audience with Chinga and Jaggatjug heresmiley37 Also munnasmiley16

Mere paas aap hai Jaideep bhai, omg Jaideep is so polite and was so embarassed, hes lucky it wasnt an arse like other actors who would have insulted him then and there. God knows what hes bringing Hathi ram bhai which is Jaideep's character on the show smiley37

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yaar the way they make fun of him behind his back, does he do the same? I have rarely seen him talking bad about them or mocking them in front of others, especially to those who they presumably dislike. That Arishfa literally called him a “ghatiya aadmi”, he treats her so well. Why are these people so insecure of him? Yai milta hai unhe to make a butt of their jokes? smiley24

I hear you, Arifsha's words are harsh but i guess it is human nature to gossip in this show, and he does gossip but not in the same manner. I think the difference is his gossip is presented as analyzing a person whereas others just upfront vent out.

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

I have never seen Qazi bitching as much or making fun of his so called friends behind their back, like they do, how they correct him in everything, trying to cut him off and it has happened multiple times. When have they actually ever taken a firm stand for him? Ulta WKVs ka wait karte hain for feedback. Agar stand nahi bhi le skte toh uska mazak mat udao baar baar. It’s not even comparable. He should leave that toxic group and play solo.

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I hear you, Arifsha's words are harsh but i guess it is human nature to gossip in this show, and he does gossip but not in the same manner. I think the difference is his gossip is presented as analyzing a person whereas others just upfront vent out.

Yaar I don’t think he ever has the intention of putting others down, at least maine toh nahi dekha, but the way they talk behind his back, it doesn’t look cool at all, I feel so bad.

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 3 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 4 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 25th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 5 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 24th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Leprechaun · 6 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 23rd Sep 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 7 days ago

Bigg Boss 20 - Daily Discussion Thread - 22nd September 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".