Originally posted by: Havaana
Loyal frnds hai Kon ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And at least he was just singing
Yeh sare loyal friends toh qazi ki bitching kar rahe hai uditi madam to Kal Rhiti ke sath kr Rahi thi bitching 🤣🤣🤣
Did Luv saved Yung? Scout? No. But Arishfa, Uditi, Mahi saved Qazi. In BB house this is loyalty. Did Qazi sacrificed himself fir Uditi ? No. Although it is a fact Qazi will not be evicted, but Uditi might be. Mahi sacrificed herself for Arishfa, although she has less chance to be saved like Qazi. This is called loyalty.
I like Qazi doesn't mean I will not see the wrong steps he is taking. He is too forgiving towards enemies. But not as kind for his frnds. Loyalty to Qazi mein bhi kam hai. I know he is not that cunning to understand that. But this may make him the tragedy king.

History teaches us about this.
Never forget who was there with you when time was bad. Ek hasth do ek haath lo. Always Mahi give, Uditi give. .hona nehi chaye. He could easily keep trust on audience and nominate himself. He didn't.
1.8k