or yeh game show hai mind games khelne hote haiOriginally posted by: infinity101
Qazi dil jeetne wala banda hai, games khelne nahi aate use
Cutie hai ekdum
Yes he is a good person and cute 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
or yeh game show hai mind games khelne hote haiOriginally posted by: infinity101
Qazi dil jeetne wala banda hai, games khelne nahi aate use
Cutie hai ekdum
Yes he is a good person and cute 
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Infi tumhe pata hai na ki his first name is Touqueer and family name Qazi??
I didn't know this. I thought Salman likes to call him Toqueer 😄
Thank you for the reveal.
Originally posted by: infinity101
KD ko? Iss season?
Nhi last season. I guess she stopped watching BB
Puri baat nahi batate tum log. Asif ki audience ghode hain.
😂
I know... when he said that dialog ghode and all..I burst out laughing 🤣
Ye YouTubers aur Tiktokers mei toh alag hi hawa bhari hoti hai. Aaya bada nalla! Aur kuch bolne ko nee milta toh ye log uske career pe bolte hain! Inn sbse toh talented hi hai woOriginally posted by: Katniss1
I know.
The way scout degraded Qazi, I felt bad. Qazi alone knows how he felt. His face didn't show but he must have got affected by it, and it was during a fight. 😒
I'll have to search for the clip.
PUBG khelke khud ko pata nee kya smj ra hai- Maine country ko represent kia hai 

oh yess or jisne ankit Jese admi ko bardasht kia ho usko pura support
Wesy abhi latest interview main kill, marry, hookup waley Question main pcc ny marry py ankit ka naam hi liya hai 

Personality show bhi haior yeh game show hai mind games khelne hote hai
Yes he is a good person and cute
Qazi ki do cheezein achch hain
1. His singing
2. His way of responding to situations
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.8k