True. At the end it is a game show. Winner must win by his own effort. I believe as a player Gullu and Mahi are playing better. Very clever and focused. I will not be surprised if Gullu takes the trophy, bahot sahi chal raha hai. Very calculative. Thanda demagbka player. But Mahi bhi kam nehi. Uditi and Arushfa are now on her side. Not at all chamchi. But she earned trust from them. Doesn't react when someone mocks. Smiles...and that smile makes me think she intentionally doing that to demolish her opponents. Amra ko bhi sidha ignore kar rahi hai. Comparing to her Amra lost the track.
I like Qazi. I will be glad if he wins. But khelna to usko hi parega. Aur nehi to Rakhi banke rahe jayega.
💯 💯 💯
Completely agree with you
But Qazi should interact more with him
Jaise NASA ka scientist ho

1.8k