Naaaah I m not emotionally invested in anyone but yes I will always write for the right one 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Naaaah I m not emotionally invested in anyone but yes I will always write for the right one 
Sach hai haha!! I love his dancing.
And also Hussain's dancing
I never want Hussain coming on loser BB show but I'd like to see a show where I can see the great dancers dancing again 
fool wa kon?Originally posted by: infinity101
Mansi nee dekhti kya BB ab? KD bhi nee aati. Renee toh beech season aegi I know. Trouble bhi nee dikhti. Foolwa bhi gayab hai. Vibey bhi nee dikhti
Rhne de
Naaaah I m not emotionally invested in anyone but yes I will always write for the right one

because that was actually unfair
but show khatam hone ke boriya bistra utha ke sone gaye the sab 
icb i am watching since season 17 regularly 
Jiski cute si dog ko shawl odhte hue wali pic thiOriginally posted by: BombayChic
fool wa kon?
Whosthefoolicb matlab?icb i am watching since season 17 regularly
@sultan
Traitors me kya burai h 🤣
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.8k