Originally posted by: infinity101
Am I the only one who likes Uditi here
I can tolerate her, though occasionally you can feel that "classist behavior" coming out which I don't like. But she is one of the better ones, I fear.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
Am I the only one who likes Uditi here
I can tolerate her, though occasionally you can feel that "classist behavior" coming out which I don't like. But she is one of the better ones, I fear.
Yeh ek doosre ko noms se bachake khud nominate hone ka scene itni jaldi hain hi kyu - this should come waaayyy later when friendships and bonds are cemented. At this stage no one should be risking nomination to save someone else - unless they're Mahhi and know they have an MG lmao.
Qazi itna cutie sa hai wo kisi se rivalry maintain rakhega hi nee ja ja ke sorry bol degaOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Rival banega lekin phir unbearable hone waala hai show. I mean you can't really be a rival to Qazi he doesn't have the character of rivalry. Koi bhi uske against jayega bully hi lagne waala hai.
They need wildcard for rivalry tbh.

Originally posted by: Nishita123
Mahi and Scout for saving their friends.
Among nominated ones Uditi, Kanika, Rhiti ya Aman mein koi jaayega ya phir someone strong in Secret room,
Mujhe dekhkar hi judge karna hai. Abhi pata nahi mahanta thi ki bewakufi. Especially, Mahi ka lag raha hai mujhe. Scout probably has more followers
Mahi doesn't. Arishfa may have more than her. So why this decision? Isiliye dekhna padega ki kya hua.
Sasti poo bhi shayad MG leke baithi hai that's why she doesn't do jacksh*t and only passes commentary on others.Yeh ek doosre ko noms se bachake khud nominate hone ka scene itni jaldi hain hi kyu - this should come waaayyy later when friendships and bonds are cemented. At this stage no one should be risking nomination to save someone else - unless they're Mahhi and know they have an MG lmao.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Am I the only one who likes Uditi here
Neither I like her nor dislike her. But iss ky jesy inactive contestants first two weeks main hi nikal lety hain but she got benefit because she is friends with Qazi and also she is pretty.
Originally posted by: nymeria5
I can tolerate her, though occasionally you can feel that "classist behavior" coming out which I don't like. But she is one of the better ones, I fear.
Same - she's 100% got the classist vibe which I absolutely abhor. The only reason she comes off better occasionally is in comparison - and that just goes to show how poor the offering is collectively.
Hiten achcha admi tha but yes utna bhola nahi tha which is good for bbOriginally posted by: infinity101
Arti was good too
Hiten was decent but bhola nahi tha lol.
. But his eviction
Unpopular opinion but mujhe dipika bhi kafi achchi lagi thi but won't call her bhola
GK was a person with golden heart but calculative and smart mind
tell me how do we vote on jio hot star appOriginally posted by: JustRandomGirl
Manoj Tiwari ne apni beti ko bheja tha taski voh viral hojaye like Ravi Kishan. Par ulta aur bezzati hogaya
Also idk why he has to copy EVERYTHING with Ravi
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.4k