Those pairings were definitely done to protect Aasif. I wonder why? He deserves to stay so I am happy.
I think they may have also wanted Aman / Uditi to be safe but whoever went with them screwed it up (or maybe they screwed it themselves).
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Those pairings were definitely done to protect Aasif. I wonder why? He deserves to stay so I am happy.
I think they may have also wanted Aman / Uditi to be safe but whoever went with them screwed it up (or maybe they screwed it themselves).
Ab kaahe itna drama kar ri hai ye lomdi

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
@Munna I'm toh happy Scout was successful in his plans mera woh second fav hai 😂
Btw ab samajh lagi Uditi ko bachane ka itna natak kyun kiya kyun saarey ghar ko nominate karna tha aur uditi ko out karne ka risk nai le sakte thaiy 🤣

@sultan
Arishfa k almost 30 millions followers
Hum Qazi vs Yung vs Scout vs Gullu kar rahe hain, pata chale ye jeet jaye.
Har saal ki same strategy. 3-4 highest votebank wale contestants ko pakad lo.
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Those pairings were definitely done to protect Aasif. I wonder why? He deserves to stay so I am happy.
I think they may have also wanted Aman / Uditi to be safe but whoever went with them screwed it up (or maybe they screwed it themselves).
Bhai Asif was saved cuz uski abhi aur maarni hai itna obvious hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Blackwater
@sultan
Arishfa k almost 30 millions followers
Hum Qazi vs Yung vs Scout vs Gullu kar rahe hain, pata chale ye jeet jaye.
Vote karne wali awaam nahi hai. Awez had 30m too
I like UditiOriginally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
@Munna I'm toh happy Scout was successful in his plans mera woh second fav hai 😂
Btw ab samajh lagi Uditi ko bachane ka itna natak kyun kiya kyun saarey ghar ko nominate karna tha aur uditi ko out karne ka risk nai le sakte thaiy 🤣

Mere cutie Qazi ki bhi friend hai, at least a bit better in comparison to Mahi, Aman, Arishfa etcOriginally posted by: Lilac_Rain
@ Munna Arishfa and Aasif not nominated huh?
Aasif ko toh aur zaleel hona hai
Abhi wkv pe dono Asif aur Scout zaleel honge Scout ke tuney isse bachaya kyun aur Asif tu bacha kyun? 🤣🤣
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.4k