Waise this gundi got her dues and was exposed as well. But yes the tone could have been more harsh. Last year jaise farhana ko daat pari thi, isko bhi parni chahiye thi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waise this gundi got her dues and was exposed as well. But yes the tone could have been more harsh. Last year jaise farhana ko daat pari thi, isko bhi parni chahiye thi
Originally posted by: infinity101
Yaar aisa nahi hai, Qazi pichle 2 WKVs bhi praise hua and as a result housemates usko aur zada target kar re the 😭
But is baar to R k figuratively kapde hi utaar diye..sab lapete me aa gye..bht hi brutal laga mujhe.
Waise hi sab dare hue dikhte hain.
I think koi zabardast wc ki taiyari hai bb ki.
@Munna toh kya hua - Qazi nahi jeeta toh Sadhana Cut jeetega. Tiwari ki beti ke toh chances hain nahi - and filhaal toh woh hi meri most disliked hain, so mera sab set hain 

Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Waise this gundi got her dues and was exposed as well. But yes the tone could have been more harsh. Last year jaise farhana ko daat pari thi, isko bhi parni chahiye thi
The thing is the tone could be harsher but it was also just so long, I felt it went on and on and on. Task ka topic laya hi nahin.
Tere muh se kisi bhi season mere fav contestant ki tarif sunna bahot rare hota hai for me so I am feelingI think I'm not aligned with my beloved DDT on yesterday's WKW - I didn't find it as satisfying as everyone else seems to have.
Bajani hain toh sahi se bajao - yeh kya pyaar se "samjha-oing" - and Sallu kept giving that unkempt gundi and others a get outta jail free card by jumping from topic to topic beech beech mein when they couldn't justify themselves. At the very least Tiwari ki beti should've not been allowed to dodge accountability for outright lying and dumping baseless accusations simply because she dislikes Qazi.
Baaki, I think the whole "Yung's growth is being stilted by his group" rhetoric is designed to get Sadhana Cut outta the shadows - koi toh chahiye na opposite Qazi in the story arc - and that sure as hell ain't gonna be Tiwari ki beti.
Mahi, Aman, Arishfa are all various levels of jidhar wazan udhar bhajan - but I don't think this should much impact Qazi - this is where he differs from Sadhana Cut, for example - where the latter is willing to forego right and wrong for friendship, Qazi sticks to what he thinks is right - and doesn't change that, even if he forgives and forgets too quickly in my view.Which brings me to why I do think he'll sustain a positive arc to the finale - because despite his flighty antics he has substance. I don't think any comparisons to Tanya aka Chambal ki Rani are relevant - she was a fraud, with that being the entirety of the personality she displayed on the show - Qazi is dramatic and eccentric, but with a personality that comes across genuine to the audience - he is endearing, which Tanya could not be because none of her came across authentic.
I don't think it's fair to expect perfection from Qazi given how quickly he's risen in BB popularity and because Sallu seems to like him. He'll make mistakes like the next person - but how impactful they are should only be based on how unforgivable they are. I think he'll be fine, but let's see - famous last words and all.
Also - Chinga tune toh Asif ji ke sold laga diye. Aur kuch ho na ho weekend pe, Asif ji ka pele jana confirmed che![]()

And haan yaar Nepodi ki ache wali class lagni chaie thi but honestly I felt Sallu was bakshing her a lot of sharam due to Tiwari warna I feel he pretty much bursted her bubble- but as they say- you can't help someone who don't want to help themselves. Her body language screams arrogance, usko apni galti realise karne mei time lagega kyunki uss mei itna dimag nahi hai. Aayi badi rockstar
I loved how Sallu took up Uditi's case though, I don't understand this diss culture, I know you are supposed to disrespect the opponent in that but uss mei bhi ek limit hoti hai yaar, kuch bhi thodi bakk doge, especially if saamne wala has not signed up for it
aur agar bol dia toh reactions ke liye bhi ready raho. Having said that, it's laughable how others were agreeing with Sallu yesterday, especially Mahi, Aman etc. I was like- b*tch please,none of you spoke up that day
Rahi baat Amrapali and company ki- inki toh alag se thaped ke bashing banti hai. Sallu ne Uditi wale topic pe bash kia, jo ki Riti ne bola tha, but what about the crap that comes out of that bhojpuri Aunty's mouth every now and then so shamelessly? She literally called Qazi a pervert behind his back. Though I was glad Sallu showed them the clips yesterday, ki Qazi unn aurto pe chadh ke nee ata, but this narrative had been going on so loosely to character assassinate him by all these females- Riti, Ampa, Isha etc. not just Riti. Isha ne bhi parso jo anxiety ka natak kia to defame him it was a low blow! But at least Sallu took his side yesterday and I am happy. Bahot ho ra tha yaar uske sath 😓. May be not all points were covered, but I am happy the chuha gang was pulled up for its antics along with that nepodi! Overall it was not a bad episode, considering the kind of we are used to.Originally posted by: infinity101
Waise I think Qazi is indeed married lol, wo jhut nahi bol ra. Saw a clip which was some 2-3 years ago and in that IV he was talking about his wife.
Matlab Mary Kom k tarah hum bhi confused hain? I thought he was indeed married.
How I wish the task topic was brought and these gutterchap contestants were thrashed for their disgusting narrative and allegations against qaziOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
The thing is the tone could be harsher but it was also just so long, I felt it went on and on and on. Task ka topic laya hi nahin.
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.4k