Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Agreed he does do tasks genuinely and also generates drama in them. However the eccentricities are almost the same and people did find her entertaining the only difference is the house didn't exactly turn against her in the start and here also the house isn't totally on the face against him. Just saying that 3 months is a long long time though for winning he does have a clear edge and BB isn't particularly meherban on anyone this season.
I agree with most of what you said but I do still blv a wider section of bb audience finds Qazi entertaining than they did Tanya.
Also I think the ones makers (not sallu) truly favor are gullu, kanika, mahi,arishfa and yung and outta these 5 only Yung and arishfa imo deserve any favor as they do bring in a lot of content for the show and now Qazi is also favored by the makers and sallu also likes him but I'm fine with it cuz he actually does provide the most content and is a decent and harmless guy lol
Like my worst issue is if makers favor a free loader like if u have to favor someone they at least should be active and providing some footage at least lol
1.4k