The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
Hahaha typical same old. Why am I not surprised
pretty early this time around. Lord. People need some real jobs to do man
Originally posted by: BombayChic
I need to catch up. Hows it.
Bigger and better stars I guess but kinda jarring. Someone just called Swara Bhaskar moti to her face point blank. I just watched clips on insta.. abb website dhundni padegi to watch this show.
PCC and Siwet fought.
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I am watching clips of rise and fall, idhar Gullu ki ex aayi hai aur PCC and GG are flirting
. Gullu's ex also was flirted by GG.
Ewww man but both "main" PCC and "main" GG will have things in common
@ munna - darna kya hai aise chindi darpok logon se. Hum yaha saleeke se discuss karte hai.
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I am watching clips of rise and fall, idhar Gullu ki ex aayi hai aur PCC and GG are flirting
. Gullu's ex also was flirted by GG.
GG ko bachpaan sy dekh rahy hain. Iska wohi same pattern hai. BB main bhi yehi kaam tha iska 😂
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
GG ko bachpaan sy dekh rahy hain. Iska wohi same pattern hai. BB main bhi yehi kaam tha iska 😂
YH but now it looks weird because he's older I guess. Also, idhar toh koi political mahaul hai iss show pr 
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.6k