tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago
#1

Hello All,

I am delighted to see over 250 members on my forum. Thank you all! 🤗

Screenshot 2026-09-23 at 1.41.35 PM.png

But, saying so, many of you never interact, either by liking or commenting.

I would sometimes like to send PMs with story updates. It is very hard to send PMs to 250+ members, especially if I am not getting 250 likes.

This is just a heads-up; I may seldom, remove some stale readers' access from my forum. Especially the ones I know used to interact but now don't.

Some readers are completely silent. That can happen if they are not used to it, or are not comfortable with interaction as a whole. You guys don't need to worry 😊. I understand.

But I'll be happy if you can start pressing the like button at least. 😄


Thank you all for the love that you have continuously showered on my stories.

Keep Motivating!!

❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

74

Users

3

Likes

16

Frequent Posters

PaintedSky thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago
#2

Don't scare me! I am mortified 😱

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#3

Originally posted by: PaintedSky

Don't scare me! I am mortified 😱

Hehe... out of all, see who is worried. The one from the list of my favorite readers.

🤗

Maaneetmaahi.am thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago
#4

Hi , I am an old reader of ur stories, but was not active for almost 10+ years,

somehow came back, but couldn't able to recover old id ,it's "maaneetmaahi"..


And at last ,made this id and almost read all my favourite stories, and urs too,


You never know

Her complete submission

Roote piya...

Innocent love

Game or love

Yeh rishton ki uljan


Superb stories dear,after reading all this I saw a link of ur another story pyaar hua chupke se, Wow dear this was just brilliant,

brilliant chemistry written so well, The starting part where maan n geet connecting with each other ,is so so well written , almost imagining every scene and had literally got goosebumps and emotional parts too written too well, i really loved the story so much , and the favourite parts are their silent communication in the starting parts , I really love the way of ur writing , ur stories are just awesome, thank u for making my day from ur wonderful stories Thank you once again, Have I missed anymore completed stories?of urs

Edited by Amruthamaannet - 22 hours ago
tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago
#5

Originally posted by: Maaneetmaahi.am

Hi , I am an old reader of ur stories, but was not active for almost 10+ years,

somehow came back, but couldn't able to recover old id ,it's "maaneetmaahi"..


And at last ,made this id and almost read all my favourite stories, and urs too,


You never know

Her complete submission

Roote piya...

Innocent love

Game or love

Yeh rishton ki uljan


Superb stories dear,after reading all this I saw a link of ur another story pyaar hua chupke se, Wow dear this was just brilliant,

brilliant chemistry written so well, The starting part where maan n geet connecting with each other ,is so so well written , almost imagining every scene and had literally got goosebumps and emotional parts too written too well, i really loved the story so much , and the favourite parts are their silent communication in the starting parts , I really love the way of ur writing , ur stories are just awesome, thank u for making my day from ur wonderful stories Thank you once again, Have I missed anymore completed stories?of urs

Thanks for your wonderful comment. That's so sweet 🤗.

The other completed stories Poles Apart and Partner of Life.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".