Am I going to get it? 🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am I going to get it? 🤔🤔
Anyone here?
Can I ask for a book cover here?
Originally posted by: desidillse
Am I going to get it? 🤔🤔
I am taking your request
Title: The rooftop guilt
Author name: Aditi Jain
Shot type: One shot
Genre: romance and drama
Couple and show: Arman and Riddhima from dill mill gayye
Plot: Riddhima and Arman after a long time of separation in the sanjeevani reunionion and on the rooftop, clear the guilts of today because of yesterday's mistake and become one.
Please make a generic cover or use the picture of your own choice just keep Shilpa Anand as Riddhima
Originally posted by: desidillse
Title: The rooftop guilt
Author name: Aditi Jain
Shot type: One shot
Genre: romance and drama
Couple and show: Arman and Riddhima from dill mill gayye
Plot: Riddhima and Arman after a long time of separation in the sanjeevani reunionion and on the rooftop, clear the guilts of today because of yesterday's mistake and become one.
Please make a generic cover or use the picture of your own choice just keep Shilpa Anand as Riddhima
Taking
Name of the Story: Before we Sleep
Author's name: Shirisha
Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble):
Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romance
Couple and show: Aparajita and Rakshit from Humnava
The plot in short (2/3 sentences): After Panic Attacks caused by Lalit's emotional abuse, Aparajita develops insomnia.
Rakshit accidentally discovers it when he sees her online every night at 3 AM.
Link to the story (only if posted already): Not Yet
Images: below
Special requirements from the Graphicer: Mobile/Texting is one of the elements I would like in the cover. Also, the vibe is like Healing Romance. That could be the mood of the cover.

^only aparajita from the above pic.

Thanks in advance!
Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster
Name of the Story: Before we Sleep
Author's name: Shirisha
Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble):
Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romance
Couple and show: Aparajita and Rakshit from Humnava
The plot in short (2/3 sentences): After Panic Attacks caused by Lalit's emotional abuse, Aparajita develops insomnia.
Rakshit accidentally discovers it when he sees her online every night at 3 AM.
Link to the story (only if posted already): Not Yet
Images: below
Special requirements from the Graphicer: Mobile/Texting is one of the elements I would like in the cover. Also, the vibe is like Healing Romance. That could be the mood of the cover.
^only aparajita from the above pic.
Thanks in advance!
Taking....
CHAPTER 1 https://youtu.be/uIKd75_vRSg
I have created a new cover picture for this story which I am not able to add in that thread because it is locked: The Unending Dream Three-Shot...
1