Originally posted by: SoniRita
oho u getting pts then
Will see...Nazdik ake chala jata hai
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRita
oho u getting pts then
Will see...Nazdik ake chala jata hai
Out hota but Sakib dropped catchOriginally posted by: optimisticsoul
I think I should following this match now, it's futile ye Connolly out hone ka naam nahi leraha



Match is still on? 
Tuk tuk 
WTH!!! Sakib 

how expensive this wicket was.....Always screwing up...These new players in every team are so bad at fielding. I think they've never learnt that fielding is also a part of the game
I also said the same thingOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Kusum, I was the only one who said SRH will win just fyi

You are my true friend soni
, only for you I take back my personal dushmani against KKR
bro match 2pm est, 11:30pm IST tak chalta haiOriginally posted by: Swathi_7
Match is still on?
Originally posted by: Swathi_7
Match is still on?
Tike hue hein 
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: PBKS vs RCB, 61st Match, at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala on 17/05/2026 at 3:30PM IST🏏 RCB one win away...
33