I am surprised how calm and nice she is towards naagin fans after all the trolling she has been getting from themOriginally posted by: JustRandomGirl
Ekta bhi maaze le rahe hai

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am surprised how calm and nice she is towards naagin fans after all the trolling she has been getting from themOriginally posted by: JustRandomGirl
Ekta bhi maaze le rahe hai

I saw olditvduniya posting highest trps for 3 K-shows of 2000s. KZK highest was 30.0+. Anyone knows when that was? I know for Kahani it was the Jhanki Devi time and for Kyunki it was Mihir’s return time, but don’t know about KZK
Originally posted by: The_Best
I saw olditvduniya posting highest trps for 3 K-shows of 2000s. KZK highest was 30.0+. Anyone knows when that was? I know for Kahani it was the Jhanki Devi time and for Kyunki it was Mihir’s return time, but don’t know about KZK
Maybe when Aparna sent Anurag flying through the air with just a knife? 
I didn’t realize that in childhoodOriginally posted by: EkPaheli
Maybe when Aparna sent Anurag flying through the air with just a knife?
but you are right. He flew with just one stab. That track probably brought one of the highest trps as everyone was talking about and watching it, but I don’t know if that was the highest or the one which brought 30.0+ trps. I just came across this. This brought 14+ trps. Omg this is hilarious. I can’t stop laughing 
this is my first time seeing this scene. It’s unintentionally hilarious https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWihXtvD86-/
Originally posted by: The_Best
I didn’t realize that in childhood
but you are right. He flew with just one stab. That track probably brought one of the highest trps as everyone was talking about and watching it, but I don’t know if that was the highest or the one which brought 30.0+ trps.
I just came across this. This brought 14+ trps. Omg this is hilarious. I can’t stop laughing
this is my first time seeing this scene. It’s unintentionally hilarious https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWihXtvD86-/
I enjoyed this scene. Finally Anurag ne kuch dhang ka kaam kiya and had almost udaofy this budha budhi couple
. This scene gives the vibe of diljala aashiq finally getting his revenge 
Did you see the recent scene where she trolled herself?

Wait. Is this the same accident scene where Anurag had finally sunao Prena and got his voice against these two and then they had this accident right after??
I enjoyed this scene. Finally Anurag ne kuch dhang ka kaam kiya and had almost udaofy this budha budhi couple
. This scene gives the vibe of diljala aashiq finally getting his revenge
I am just glad he only screamed Prena. Otherwise, knowing him he would’ve screamed for bajaj too 🤢 he loved saving bhudha bajaj
Originally posted by: The_Best
Wait. Is this the same accident scene where Anurag had finally sunao Prena and got his voice against these two and then they had this accident right after??
yes Anurag had gotten drunk and then went to Bajaj and Prerna. He finally Sunaoed both of them and got into his car and Prerna Bajaj also left that place. Uske baad the accident occurred on the road.
@GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TuDhadkanMainDil 0.6 #Ishaani 0.8 (7:30pm) #KabhiNeemNeemKabhiShehedShehed 1.2...
I
Welcome to Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2's Chat Club #2 Feel free to discuss anything anything related or unrelated to the show. Please...
454